THE GIFT NO ONE WANTS

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL :

"YOU HELPED ME THAT DAY SO TODAY I WILL GIVE U SOMETHING IN RETURN " I said to taehyung who was putting his books in his locker he laughed and then said " I HELPED YOU BECUZ I CANNOT SEE MY BEST FRIEND IN TROUBLE I DONT NEED A RETURN " HE Looked at me .

" STILL I WILL "

"OK THEN I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT " We then went back to class and get settled on our seats " YUNA?" I looked at jungkook who was calling me "YOU ARE COMING TOMARROW " I smiled at him and nodded in no " DO I LOOK CRAZY TO YOU "

" BUT IF I SAY THAT IF YOU COME TO MY BIRTHDAY I WILL NEVER EVER DISTURB YOU THEN "

" JUST TELL ME ONE THING WHY ARE U INVITING ME EVEN WE HATE EACH OTHER RIGHT U ALSO SAID THAT " he then give another playful smile.

"ENEMIES SHOULD ALSO BE INVITED LIKE FRIENDS " .

" IF YOU ARE INVITING ME AS A ENEMY THEN I WILL GIVE IT SOME THOUGHTS " honestly I will never go just want to get rid of his questions.

" JUST COME " he said with a small smile and i looked away .

OFF TIME :

"TAEHYUNGA" I shouted as he was coming out of school gate i was already out standing with my cycle " WHAT IS THIS ?"

" TODAY I BRING MY CYCLE ONLY TO GIVE YOU A RIDE BACK HOME NOW COMEON" I patted to the seat of cycle and start smiling .

Jungkook was also witnessing the whole situation as he was standing with his friends in front of his car .

As taehyung was laughing at my surprise someone shouted his name from the back "TAEHYUNG MATHS TEACHER IS CALLING YOU "

"OH I TOTALLY FORGRT SORRY YUNA I HAVE TO MEET MATHS SIR BECUZ I ASKED HIM A FAVOUR NOW I HAVE TO GO " I looked down with disappointment but he asked sir it would be something important "OK NO PROBLEM SOME OTHER DAY " I give him a faint smile .

" ARE U SURE CAUSE I AM FEELING REALLY BAD ."

"NO NO ITS TOTALLY FINE YOU DONT WORRY GO. "

"THANKS WE WILL DEFINITELY RIDE IT SOME OTHER DAY " he turn his back and start running towards the school, now I have to ride the bicycle on my own .

JUNGKOOKS BIRTHDAY:

Today every girl in school was holding flowers and were ready like its there wedding day suzy was not feeling well so she did not come today all the girls were filling jungkooks locker with love letters and flowers and chocolates .

JUNGKOOK POV :

It was too crowded for me today even the girls i have never seen were bringing flowers to me but i like importance so i excepted them then jimin came and asked me to come on the second floor of the building for a surprise as i came up they all were already laughing and were looking down I came forward to look what going on there i saw YUNA standing still there was water all over her clothes her hair her shirt it was a mess " JUNGKOOK U LIKED WHAT WE PREPARED FOR UR BIRTHDAY THIS WILL BE THE BEST GIFT " Yuna heard those words she looked up and I could clearly see anger hate and the desire to kill me at the spot . I was blanked i really don't know what to do this was below my level I don't do these type of things so I just ran down to her before I could reach her Taehyung came to her he looked angry he give her his jacket and hold her hand to take her away . what I was even thinking why even I came down .

YUNA POV:

leya came to me and told me that our homeroom teacher is calling me so I followed her lead at a point she just run forward " LEYA WHERE IS --------" cold water was thrown from the top on me it was something so unexpecting everyone looking at me and laughing I looked up just to find jungkook and his friend so this is how jungkook enjoy his birthday i only wanted to disappear from there and thank god taehyung came and take me with him

" OH MY GOD YUNA YOUR CLOTHES WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW " taehyung said with tention all over his face we were standing outside girls washroom " I DONT KNOW I DIDNOT BRING MY PT SUIT AND SUZY IS ALSO ABSENT TODAY "I said with frustration and anger .

" YOUR SKIRT IS IN BETTER CONDITION JUST NEED TO CHANGE SHIRT WAIT I WILL BRING YOU MY HOODIE I HAVE IN MY LOCKER " I looked at him with hope he then ran away and came back with the speed of light

" HURRY UP NOW GO CHANGE " i went inside and change into his hoodie it was little big but thank god i have two friends thank god i have taehyung i then came out " YOUR HAIR ARE WET BUT IT WILL BE OKAY " I hugged him " YUNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT US "

"THANKU SO SO MUCH I AM SO SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE I CHERISH THIS FRIENDSHIP MORE THEN ANYTHING " he then patted my back then we parted " AND I CHERISH US" he said with a smile "WHY ARE U SO GOOD " I hit his shoulder

" OUCH JUST FOR U MAM " as i turn around i saw jungkook and jimin coming this way my expression automatically become cold.

JUNGKOOK POV:

we were walking down the hall when i saw yuna coming out of washroom and then she hugged him i was shocked she is ready to break hands of people and now she hugged a boy "IS THERE SOMTHING GOING BETWEEN THEM " I said to jimin "YOU DONT KNOW HE IS KIM YUNA CLOSEST FRIEND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THERE FRIENDSHIP IS HUGE. "

"WOW THAT BOY IS FAST WITH GIRL " I smirked .

" NOT MORE THEN YOU " we laughed as we were passing by jimin looked at yuna " HOPE U DONT CATCH FLU" she looked at us "CARE FOR YOUSELF MORE AND BTW YOU DID THAT " JIMIN pointed his finger to himself "YES WE DID SO WHAT NOW " she looked at jimin with deadly gaze.

" KIM YUNA DONT LOOK AT ME ONLY LOOK AT HIM ALSO " he pointed his finger on me " I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE HIS FACE " with that she walked away with her friend everyone were already looking at us .

LUNCH TIME :

I was sitting with taehyung enjoying lunch suddenly jungkook came and sit beside me "HI YUNA ENJOYING MEAL " this time taehyung finally spoked to him " JUNGKOOK GO SIT SOMWHERE ELSE " I kept on eating my food " WHY SHOULD I DID U BUY THIS TABLE WITH YOUR MONEY I CAN SIT WHERE EVER I WANT " I stopped tae form replying and put my spoon down i was already full of anger i want to take it out .

"LETS JUST LET HIM SIT " he looked at me with a smile and i turn towards him but he could not keep his smile when i start speaking " JUNGKOOK YOUR EXISTENCE IS SHAMEFUL FOR YOUR FAMILY I CANT EVEN THINK HOW ARE THEY HANDLING SUCH A PROBLEMATIC PERSON WHY ARE U LIKE THAT DID SOMTHING HAPPENED WITH U IN YOUR CHILDHOOD DIDN'T YOU RECIEVE LOVE AND ATTENTION THATS WHY YOU ARE DYING TO GET IT ,OH WAIT LET ME THINK MAYBE NO ONE WANTED U TO BORN " he then finally looked at me .

"ENOUGH ! YOU ARE OUT OF LINE " his face was pale he got up leaving everything and left the cafeteria I just said whatever come in my mind but something was hitting me from inside insulting someone like that was not me yes I was cold but those words I could never say but in anger I just bluntly said and it didn't take much time and i realized I should not spit those words I hate the fact that I become guilty for even the smallest wrong thing and this was the same every word of mine was coming to mind i could have been quite at that time or leave , those words were harsh no one deserve to listen something like that i even talked with tae about this but he said i did nothing wrong and that there was no problem with saying those words I didn't expected him to say that he is not cold but maybe it looked right to him because of me .

AT HOME:

" MOM I AM GOING TO SLEEP I AM EXHUSTED" .

" WAIT " my mom stopped me

" COME HERE I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMTHING " she looked serious .

"AND WHATS THAT ?" she looked at me " YUNA DAD IS MOVING TO ITAEWAN MAYBE WE WILL ALSO MOVE WITH HIM " I sighed

"NOT AGAIN WHENEVER I GET SETTLED YOU PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME WHEN IS HE MOVING " she started to play with my hair

" I KNOW HONEY BUT U NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT BECUZ OF HIS BUSSINESS U NEED TO ACT PRACTICALLY HE IS MOVING IN 3 TO 4 DAYS BUT OUR IS NOT SURE.

" I looked at her in surprise "3 4 DAYS MOM SIMPLE WORDS WE ARE MOVING IN THIS WEEK TO ITAEWAN. "

" HIM NOT US I TOLD YOU OUR IS NOT SURE" .I came to back my room and fall on the bed the burden is too much for me first my stupid self insulted someone who deserve to be insulted but not like that and now my mom tell me that we will move out again in just one 3 4 days i can only hope that mom and i don't leave ahhhhhhh this is driving me crazy .