THE DEEDS WE DO

NEXT MORNING :

IN HOSPITAL :

"THERE IS NO CHANGE IN PETIENTS CONDITION " Doctor said "WHAT DO U MEAN WILL SHE BE LIKE THIS FOREVER IF SHE IS FINE WHY DONT SHE OPEN HER EYES " y/n mom said "THE POISON HAD DONE ITS DAMAGE IN DIFFERENT ORGANS EVEN THE ONE CONNECTED TO BRAIN I CANT SAY ITS A COMA BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW WHEN THE ORGANS WILL FULLY RECOVER AND BODY WILL HAVE ENOUGH ANTIBODIES THEN MAYBE HER CONDITION CHANGE " doctor explanation left both me and her mother in stress "Y/N MY BABY I AM SO SORRY FOR FORCING U TO DO THINGS U DIDNOT WANT TO JUST WAKE UP PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES JUST LOOK AT ME ONE TIME I PROMISE WHATEVER U WANT I WILL SUPPORT U " I sat beside her "YOU R RIGHT SHE WANT TO END THIS marriage " I said and explained her everything starting from what we planned before marriage till what I told her and how I feel and what was currently going on "BUT U DONT WORRY I HAVE MADE MY MIND I WILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT FOR " I said while looking at her "WE HAVE TO SHE DONT DESERVE TO BE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS HAVE TO SACRIFICE " her mom said while holding her hand .

IN MY CAR :

I had another burden on my heart and that was mason and my behavior which led to destruction of two people lives both suffered because of me so i am the who will let go of y/n hand and also my ego .

IN JAIL :

I waited for mason to arrive in waiting room then he came he looked disgusted to see me he sat down and then grabbed the telephone "WHY R U HERE " he said it was difficult for me to even talk "WELL LET ME TELL U U CANT PUNCH ME HERE NOR U CAN THREAT ME " he said "MASON I AM HERE TO APOLOGIZE " i said with a deep breath he was shocked like his mouth is zip up "U WERE NOT A BAD PERSON I WAS I TOOK MY AGGRESSION ON U MAKE U FEEL WORST SORRY IS JUST NOT ENOUGH BUT ITS ALSO THE ONLY THING I CAN DO NOW " I said he cleared his throat " SORRY DOES NOT MATTER ANY MORE CAUSE IT DONT CHANGE ANYTHING NOW " he said he was trying his best to act but it was clear he will cry any minute "I AM HALF RESPONSIBLE FOR WHERE U R TODAY AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE WHERE Y/N IS TODAY " he looked at me in concern "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?, OUT OF ALL THE THINGS I DID LAST THING WAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS NOT RELATED TO YOU MY JEALOUSLY TOOK OVER ME I DID SOMETHING THAT I STILL CANT BELIEVE I DID " we both were silent for a min he wiped his years "SHE IS NOT FINE AND I DONT KNOW FOR HOW LONG SHE WILL BE IN AN UNCONSIOUS SLEEP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT WHAT U DID TO HER BUT I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE AND I WILL NOT FORCE U TO FORGIVE ME CAUSE I DESRVE TO BE WHERE I AM TODAY " he then sighed "DONT BLAME YOUSELF FOR HER CONDITION ITS FOR ME I WILL BLAME MYSELF FOREVER AND WILL REGRET IT EVERYDAY ONLY IF WE WERE MATURE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR IS BIGGER PRICE ONE HAVE TO PAY FOR A BAD DEED " he got up and ask the officer to take him back to his cell . Mason will be imprisoned for 13 I came to know about this when I asked the officer .

I sat in the car "HE IS PAYING FOR THE PRICE SO WILL I " with that I started my car and went to lawyer .