ENEMIES LOVE

THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT :

"stepping on grass like stepping on new chapter of life a new beginning , feeling the fresh air breathing freely ,kim Yuna a new transfer student first day in new school .

I should introduce myself I am kim Yuna I am from a wealthy family I use to live in SEOUL then moved to BUSAN with family and then after some years we move back to SEOUL because of my dad business so yeah we keep on moving from here to there .

I don't make new friends because I am not interested and I think mostly people we met in life are fake who wants to use us that is what I think so I just have one friend" SUZY LE" she is the only friend I have since childhood and that is the reason I choose to transfer in her school .

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 7:30 AM:

As I entered school suzy was already there to welcome me excitement was all over her face "KIM Y/N LONGTIME NO SEE " we both hugged each other "SUZY I CANT BREATH BE EASY ON ME' i said while struggling to breath 'SORRY I MISSED U SO MUCH I JUST WAS SO EXCITED' she said while stepping aside 'OK HOW HAVE U BEEN?' I asked as we start walking

'I WAS FINE YOU TELL ME ARE U STILL THE SAME!' .

'STILL THE SAME ?MEANS' I asked her .

' SAME MEANS COLD ,RUDE AND ARROGENT'' suzy started counting my personality traits on her finger tips.

'ABOUT THAT YES I AM STILL THE SAME AND THERE IS NO CHANGE ' I said while standing at the center of corridor .

'I KNEW IT HOW CAN U CHANGE' she said while laughing .

She showed me the school hall and student lockers she told me that the very last one is mine and give me the keys .

'THE FISRST CLASS ON THE RIGHT IS OURS BRING MATH BOOKS AND COME TO THAT CLASS ' she said while closing her locker.

'CANT U WAIT FOR 2 MIN WE CAN GO TOGETHER ITS MY FIRST DAY AND YOU ARE LEAVING ME LIKE THAT"I said with annoyance

'ITS NOT THAT ACTUALLY I HAVE TO TALK TO SIR BEFORE HE ENTER THE CLASS YESTERDAY HE TookE MY COMIC BOOK BECAUSE I WAS READING IT DURING CLASS SO I WANT IT BACK THATS IT' .

''OK FINE GO I WILL COME TO CLASS AFTER PUTTING MY THINGS IN LOCKER ' I said while moving towards the last locker and SUZY ran to the opposite side as I keep on moving through the large talkative crowd which I hate the most I finally reached my locker to my surprise I saw something I hate more then crowd .