FINALLY IN THE SAME ROOM

NEXT MORNING:

JUNGKOOK POV:

i opened my eyes there was a strong smell of shampoo in the room when i looked at my left i saw y/n standing wearing bathrobe drying her hair with towel "WHAT ARE U DOING HERE" i said in surprise she looked at me with blanked expressions "CANT YOU SEE I AM DRYING MY HAIR" "OFCOURSE I CAN I MEANT WHAT ARE U DOING IN MY ROOM ?" "U ARE SUCH A LOSER " out of blue "EXCUSE ME WHY?" "EXCUSED , OUR PARENTS ARE SITTING IN LOUNGE THEY ARE HERE SINCE 9 AM AND I AM DOING EVERYTHING AND COVERING U ALSO " "WHAT ARE THRY DOING THIS EARLY" "OH I FORGOT U JUST KNOW HOW TO SLEEP WITH WOMENS I CAME TO KNEW ABOUT THEIR SUDDEN VISIT LATE AT NIGHT AT THE PARTY THEN I STARTED LOOKING FOR U THEN I BRING U HOME WHILE U WERE READY TO SLEEP WITH A WOMEN " she spoked in one breath "THEN I BRING MY THINGS IN THIS ROOM AND PREPARED THE GUEST ROOM BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY WILL STAY HERE FOR A NIGHT " she harshly put the brush on the dressing table "SO U ARE GOING TO STAY IN MY ROOM OHHH BTW YOU WET HAIR ARE MY LOVE" she looked at me with eagle eyes "SHUT UP OR EISE" "OR EISE WHAT" i smiled and in answer she throw her towel towards me which i catched "IT SMELLS GOOD" i said becuse it has her signature smell "GIVE THIS BACK " she snatched it from me and went inside washroom.

"GET UP KNOW THEY ARE WAITING FOR U " she shouted from washroom and then all i could hear was the sound of blowdryer i rubbed my eyes and then get up from bed took my towel and went inside washroom she saw me and started her complaining again "U ARE OF NO USE AND WHY THEY WANT TO COME HERE ITS DEFIENETELY MOMS PLAN SHE LOVE TO CHECK ON ME THAT WHY SHE IS HERE " then she started applying eyeliner "I HAVE TO DO SO MANY THINGS HAVE TO STUDY FOR COURSE AND FOR THE COMPETITION " in this tention she messed up her liner "SHIT I AM A LOSER "she groaned i was watching her quietly while she was talking non stop "Y/N WANT ME TO HELP " she gazed at me from mirror "WHY U WANT TO HELP ME " "BECAUSE I AM YOUR HUSBAND " "NO YOUR NOT " she spitted "THEN WHAT AM I YOUR BOYFRIEND " i said and she just sighed I AM GOOD AT APPLYING EYELINER " she turn around to face me "YOU? OFCOURSE U WILL BE U LIVE WITH WOMENS ALOT" "WANT ME TO HELP U OR NOT" she thought for 1 min and then nodded in a yes "OK CLOSE YOUR EYES " she closed her eyes and i move forward and grabbed her eye liner and applied at her eyes slowly

I first time notice her this closely after years i was starring at her face when she opened her eyes "STEP ASIDE IF U ARE DONE " i don't wanted to but still i looked at her lips and she noticed where i was looking "WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND" she questioned while pushing me back "NOTHING WAS JUST THINKING THE MOMENT WE KISSED " i said teasingly cause i know she gets irritated when i talk like this "DO WHAT EVER U WANT TO BUT GET READY AND GET LOST DOWN STAIRS " she is rude then anyone i have ever seen rude she went outside and closed the door harshly.

IN THE LOBBY:

Y/N POV:

"OH JUNGKOOK IS FINALLY UP" my mom spoked in the most sweetest way and jungkook smiled and greeted everyone in response "YOU ARE SUCH A SLEEPY HEAD Y/N IS LITTERLY SPOILING YOU " his dad said while looking at me i faked a smile then i looked at my mom something was going on inside her head and then she finally spoked "JUNGKOOK SNICE YOU DIDNOT JOINED US IN THE MORNING FOR BREAKFAST HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH PREPARE LUNCH FOR US IT WOULD REALY MAKE US HAPPY" jungkook mom also agreed wow mom playing tricks like that i sighed "YES WHY NOT" jungkook agreed .

IN THE KITCHEN :

"WHY THE HELL U EVEN AGREED ON THE FIRST PLACE " i said to him "WHAT DO U MEAN U WANTED ME TO SAY NO " he said while looking around "OK NOW THAT U HAVE AGREED MAKE SOMETHING " i said "WHAT DO U MEAND U DONT KNOW ANY DISHES" i nodded in reply "I HAVE ONLY FOCUSED ON STUDIES" he stared at me "SHOULD WE ORDER SOMETHING " i looked at him in surprise "HELL NO THEY WILL KNOW THAT WE DIDN'T MAKE IT" he started thinking and then spoked "LETS THEN DO THIS" "DO WHAT ? " I asked confusedly "COOKING DEAR" he stated while grabbing apron.