SLEEPING IN CLUB

NEXT MORNING :

JUNGKOOK POV :

Its was 12 in the evening i woked up late stretching my arms i went outside y/n room was closed maybe she is downstaires or sleeping i went downstairs but she was not their then i received a call from y/n "HELLO , WHAT OK I AM COMMING " i groaned "Y/N ITS JUST OUR FIRST DAY OF WEDDING AND YOU ARE ALREA DY FORCING ME TOWARDS YOUR RESPONSBILITY " i went upstairs to her room opened it and it was empty then i ran to my room to change clothes.I parked my car in front of a fancy club i entered the club there were not much people maybe because it was day time i ran my eyes to find y/n and then find her on a table head down and a waiter standing and starring at her i went there and act like a stranger "HI WHY ARE U LOOKING AT HER LIKE THAT " the waiter smirked "SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL EVEN WHILE SLEEPING" "I WILL PUNCH YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE AND YOU WILL ENDUP SLEEPING FOREVER SHE IS MY WIFE " he look down in embarresment "SORRY SIR" "WHATEVER WHAT HAPPENED TO HER"

FLASHBACK:

I WOKEUP early becuz i was not comfortable in new bed laying in the bed i was feeling sick "KIM Y/N YOU SHOULD NOT CARE ABOUT THEM DO WHAT EVER U WANT TO DO" i said to myself and dressed well i came out of room and looked at jungkooks room door "MAYBE THAT LOSER IS STILL SLEEPING" . I went to a fancy bar "GOOD MORNING MAM WHAT WILL YOU LIKE TO HAVE?" what even i am doing i never went to a bar i have no idea what to order "HMM BRING THE MOST STRONG AND EXPENSIVE DRINK" he looked at me weirdly " U MEAN U WANT TORSHO?" torsho whats that it a wine maybe "YEAH YEAH THAT ONE BRING TWO " after some time he bring to glass of that wine i take first sip "DAMN SHIT WHATS THIS " I started coughing "MAM I THINK ITS YOUR FIRST TIME " i looked at him "NO ITS NOT " with that i drank up the whole liquid in one go and the last thing i remember was my phone ringing .

FLASHBACK ENDS

JUNGKOOK POV:

"I GIVE HER TORSHO SIR BUT I THINK SHE HAVE NEVER DRINK THAT BEFORE SHE PASSED OUT ON FIRST GLASS " i looked at y/n in surprise "TORSHO IS VERY STRONG WHAT DO U THINK U ARE DOING" then i asked the waiter to open the car door then i picked y/n put her on the back seat and drived her home.

AT HOME:

I opened the car door and take her out "YEAH YOU ARE HEAVY "i went upstairs but room was closed and i was carrying her so could not open the door so i just take her to my room and layed her on the bed her cheeks were red like tomato I take of her jacket and give her blanket .

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes first 3 min i didn't realize what happened to me then a pain in head was enough for me to know what i have been doing "IF U CANT DRINK WHY U EVEN TRY" i start rolling in blanket "SHIT THAT NOT MY BED " with that i fall down but this room is also part of my new house but where i have seen this room wait who bring me home i didn't come on my own maybe i come on my own "AHHH I SHOULD DRINK COFFEE" i came out of the room wait this room belongs to that stupid what i am doing here and where is he thank god he is not here .

1 hour later:

I heard door opening someone entered whistling "WILL U KEEP QUIET " i said to jungkook who was coming from outside "OH YOUR UP WHY ARE U WEARING SUNGLASSES INSIDE HOME " "THAT HAS NOTHING TO WITH YOU " he laughed and sit in front of me in the lobby "OFCOURSE IT HAS I WAS THE ONE WHO BRING U BACK HOME " i looked at him in disbelief "YOU " he nodded in a yes "YES ME BTW HOW CAN U SLEEP ANYWHERE ITS NOT SAFE " "HOW DID U COME " "A WAITER CALLED ME AND TOLD MY WIFE IS SLEEPING THERE SO I SHOULD TAKE HER HOME " "I AM NOT YOUR WIFE " "THEN WHAT ARE U MY GIRLFRIEND" "DO U HAVE A DEATH WISH ? " he laughed i place my hand on my head becuz i was having a swear headache "LET ME HELP I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE RELATED TO THIS" with that he get up bring me a glass of water and put some medicine in it "DRINK THIS AND AFTER SOMETIME EAT SOMTHING " i take the glass from him "ATLEAST THANK ME YOU ARE BORN RUDE " i drink it "I DID'NT ASK U TO BRING IT BTW TELL ME TOMARROW WE HAVE TO GO UNI WHAT TO DO " "TO DO WHAT " he asked with confusion "DID ANYONE IN UNI KNOW ABOUT OUR WEEDING " he looked at me "NO ONE KNOW " "SERIOUSLY " "COME BACK TO SENSES Y/N EVERYONE WHO KNOW ME KNOW THAT I AM NOW MARRIED TO U " "WHAT THE HELL OK BUT PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WILL NEVER KNOW WE WILL BE COMPLETELY STRANGERS " "COMEON WE WERE NOT EVEN STRANGERS BEFORE THIS MARRIAGE SO WHY NOW " "BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU " "YOU ARE ALREADY NOW EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO SLEEP TOMARROW IS MY FIRST DAY AT UNIVERSITY AS A MARRIED BOY AND YOUR ALSO " he winked at me "SHUT UP " .