MR HUSBAND NEEDS MY HELP

IN MY ROOM :

It was bad real bad I mean of course what he would have thought that I think of him as a abuser why the hell I did that it was something normal I over reacted why I always find myself guilty ,all the thoughts in my head and me biting my nails "STOP IT Y/N WHY NOT CALL HIM AND APOLOGIZE " I said to myself but of course I don't have the courage to say sorry "WHY IN THE WORLD I .... WAIT A DAMN SEC TAE IF HE HAVE NOT PUT THESE STUPID THOUGHTS IN MY MIND BUT AGAIN HE DONT KNOW JUNGKOOK NOW HE ALSO HAVE AN IMAGE OF HIM 5 YEARS AGO AND SADLY I ALSO HAVE HOW DID I ENDUP JUDGEMENTAL" the whole night i reflect on myself and the thing that happened with me and Jungkook and all stuff at 3am i finally came to a conclusion that I will forget about 5 years ago Jungkook and will see him like he is now without judgements and hatred cause I don't want to feel ashamed of myself .

IN UNIVERSITY :

Looking for Jungkook everywhere was my mission "I WILL LOOK FOR U AND WILL APOLOGIZE CAUSE I AM BORN AGAIN WITH A NEW SELF NOT THE JUDGEMENTAL ONE " I could hear heroic sound effects until my eyes locate the man named Jungkook . I waved my hand but he did not see it before I could call his name I saw a girl she was latterly hugging him "OH I GUESS EMOTIONAL SCENE IS GOING ON MY ENTRY IS NOT NOW' but then Jungkook pushed her away "DONT PLAY GAMES KELLY" he said "KELLY " my mouth wide open I hid behind a pillar in the parking lot "LETS GO AND AFTER THAT GIVE ME THOSE PICTURE I WILL DELETE THEM MYSELF " "THEY R THE SIGN OF OUR LOVE I WONT DELETE THEM" she said and Jungkook hold her arm tightly "OMG I CANT STAND THIS I HAVE TO STOP HIM" "what love u r blackmailing me u physcopath " he shouted at her I stopped cause now I have started to understand it not what it look likes.

"NOW GET IN THE CAR" she said while showing him the phone "WHAT IS THAT WOMEN AND WHY IS HE EVEN LISTENING TO HER ? " I decided to follow them and find out there were going to a hotel I followed them secretly until then went inside the room.

"OK Y/N I KNOW WE HATE THIS WORD BUT LETS BE A WIFE FOR SOME MINS CAUSE HUMANITY COMES FIRST" I knocked the door and Kelly opened she already give me disliking look oh baby u r gonna hate me for this "STEPASIDE " I said "EXCUSE ME WHT...." I pushed her away and went straight inside and saw Jungkook unbuttoning his shirt our eyes met "BUT THAT STUPID LITTERLY DIDNOT SAID A WORD " "WHO THE HELL U R DISTURBING US LIKE THIS I WILL CALL HOTEL SECURITY" she started shouting in frustration "U WILL OR I WILL CAUSE I AM HIS WIFE " she stopped in her track and looked at him "WHAT R U LOOKING AT HIM HUH BLACKMAILING IS A CRIME GIVE ME UR PHONE OR ELSE THINGS WILL GET OUT OF HANDS " "U WISH " she said and with that ran towards the table to take her phone but I stopped her from the back twisted her arm and pushed her face in the pillows so she don't make noise with one hand I was holding her and with the other I deleted the photos and then throw her phone out of the window "LISTEN WOMEN I CAN MAKE SUCH A SCENE HERE FOR ASSULTING PRIVACY AND BLACKMAILING THAT U WILL NOT SEE BLUE SKY FOR NEXT STRAIGHT 5 YEARS BUT I WILL NOT CAUSE U R A STUDENT AND HAVE A FUTURE SO SHUT UR MOUTH NOW" then I finally leaved her she started crying.

"BTW I AM BLACKBELT IN CASE U WANT TO KNOW " then I looked around just to found Jungkook standing in the corner looking at us "IF U DONT MIND SHALL WE LEAVE MR HUSBAND" I grabbed his hand and take him out of the room "WOW I WAS SOO AWSOME " I said while unlocking the car I looked at Jungkook and then his shirt "OMG WHAT R U DOING " I buttoned his shirt up "GET IN THE CAR AND THANKS ME LATER" .The whole ride was quite neither he talked nor I of course it was something weird that happened today "STOP THE CAR " I looked at Jungkook "PARDON?" I said "CAN U STOP THE CAR " he said and I parked the car on a side I guess he needs some fresh air Jungkook got out of the car.

Analyzing the situation I also came out "TODAY WAS SOMETHING" I laughed to ease the situation "HOPE U R OK " I said he looked at me I gave him a formal smile "LOOK WHAT EVER HAPPENED TODAY I WILL FORGET IT ALL LIKE IT NAVER HAPPENED SO U DONT WORRY AND RELAX AND YEAH IF U WANT SOMETIME I CAN LEAVE U AND THE CAR HERE I WILL TAKE A CAB" he just stared at me "OK SO LEMME GET MY PURSE REAL QUICK" I said I was looking a total fool who keeps on talking.

"WAIT " he finally spoked a word "WHO ME ? " I said he nodded "COME WITH ME " I gave him a confused look "WHERE TO? " he came forward and hold my hand and of course new me will not do the same thing and we really did not go any far just on the roof of the car "SO WHATS ....." my words were cut off "NOW STOP CONTINUOUS TALKING " he said "OK ZIP UP" I said "TODAY WHATEVER HAPPENED WAS NOT IMPORTENT FOR ME THE THING THAT GOT STUCKED IN MY MIND WAS SOMETHING ELSE AND I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT ".

I listened to his each word very carefully cause it all seems interesting "I HAD THIS FEELING SOME WHERE IN MY MIND BUT I SURPRESSED IT JUST BY SAYING THATS NOT POSSIBLE AND THAT IT DONT MAKE SENSE BUT IT ALL MAKE SENSE" then he turned towards me "Y/N" I nodded in response he took a deep breath "I WILL NOT HIDE IT FROM U NOW THAT I KNOW HOW I FEEL I SHOULD TELL U TOO" I moved my hand in a no "THERE IS NO NEED IF U DONT WANT TO" he grab my hand "CAUSE IT CONCERNS U THE MOST " me? how ? confused me keep on listening "Y/N I LOVE U"