❤️💙💚Valentines Day Special💚💙❤️

"So? How about it?"

"Dexter, I've told you thousands of times." Blossom slammed her locker door shut. "Please. Leave. Me. Alone."

"Come on Blossom, it'll be fun!" The eagerly enthusiastic, red headed nerd, smiled. "I even already made reservations."

Blossom let out a groan and turned to face him. "Dexter-"

"What's up? This looser bothering you, Bloss?"

"Buttercup!" Blossom yelled happily and ran over to her raven haired sister. "Please, make him go away."

Buttercup chuckled and nodded, then she turned her attention to Dexter. "Hey." She cracked her knuckles and took a step forward.

Dexter took a step backwards. "H-Hi.... o-ok.... I-I was just l-leaving!" He gulped and turned around then ran off.

"Well that was certainly faster than normal."

Blossom and Buttercup turned to see their blonde sister skipping over towards them. "Yeah... I didn't even get to say anything other than 'Hey'." Buttercup crossed her arms. "How's you doing Bubbs?"

"How are you doing, Bubbs?"Blossom corrected, receiving an eye roll from the ravenette and a giggle from the blonde. "Hello, Bubbles. How has your day been?"

"I've been good. Alex and Alan asked me to be their valentines.... so did Jeremy, Lukas, Vance, Mike-"

Blossom groaned, "We get it Bubbles. You have a great choice of people."

"But none of them are the guy I wanted to ask me..." Bubbles mumbled, barely above a whisper.

"What was that?" Blossom put her hand to her ear, "I couldn't quite hear you."

"N-Nothing! I was just agreeing with you!" The blonde nodded her head viciously.

"Alright... well I have to go. I'll see you girls at home?" Blossom smiled as she looked at her sisters.

"Yeah!" Bubbles giggled.

"Maybe." Buttercup shrugged.

"What do you mean 'maybe'?" Blossom crossed her arms and glared at her sister.

"Depends on how long my soccer game lasts." Buttercup smiled. "Speaking of, I have to go. Latter losers!" She turned around and ran off towards the doors that lead to the soccer field.

"What are we gonna do with her?" Both sighed.

"Well I have work, so see you latter Bubbles." Blossom smiled and waved as she headed towards the parking lot.

"Bye!" Bubbles waved bye to her sister and started walking towards 'Townsvill Park'.

She sat down on the green grass underneath a tree and got out her colored pencils and her sketchbook. Bubbles began to draw the scenery around her.

She sketched out the green grass that had dandelions and flowers growing. She drew the fascinating blue sky. She smiled as she colored in the swing set and slide.

"Wow, that's pretty good."

Bubbles jumped at the sound of another voice. She covered her artwork and turned to see who had spoken. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." A blonde male smiled as he sat in front of her. "I'm Boomer."

"I know. You're in my home room..." Bubbles sighed in awe. "You have cute dimples."

Boomer arched an eyebrow. Realizing what she said, Bubbles quickly blushed. "I-I mean! Not that I noticed! People talk about you having cute dimples! And- andddd~ I'm never gonna live this down." She buried her face inside her sketch book.