💚Hospital💚

"Would you stop messing with your IV?" The tired female voice caused him to stop what he was doing. He looked to see the green eyed beauty giving him death glares while also trying to hold in her yawn.

He smiled worriedly, "But the IV itches-"

"Shut up," she rubbed her eyes and sat up in the chair. "You've been in a coma for two weeks and the first thing you do when you wake up is mess around with your IV." She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Two weeks?!" He jolted upright and stared at her.

"Mhm," she nodded, "Bubbles and Boomer keep crying, and Blossom and Brick keep calling and asking if you've woken up yet." She yawned again and stretched. "And I've had to keep telling the blues to stop the crocodile tears, and the reds to stop asking. My phone had twenty-one voicemails from each of them just asking 'is he awake yet?' Or 'is he awake?! Can I give him a lecture on what stupid stuff he shouldn't be doing?!' Or 'is he awake-' you get the idea."

"Wow..." he looked down at his hands. "A-and what about you?"

"Hm?"

"What did you... what did you do while I was in a c-coma?" He looked up to meet her eyes, smiling slightly when he noticed the tear stains on her cheeks.

"W-well... I uhmm..." She looked down at her hands and twiddled with her thumbs. "Oh! I should probably tell the nurse your awake!" She stood up.

"Butters?" He chuckled, "Why won't you tell me what you did?"

"I- I don't know w-what you're talking a-about! And- Ow!" She cringed as she hit her head on the door. Buttercup frowned then smiled at Butch before exiting the small room.

Soon she came back in with a nurse. The nurse smiled at the two before beginning to check Butch for any abnormal bruises and stuff. Buttercup's phone rang and she stepped out of the room to answer.

"You have a very lovely girlfriend," the nurse smiled as she readjusted his IV.

"Oh she's not-"

"She refused to leave your side... I think she felt bad that you'd gotten hurt way worse than she had."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," the nurse sighed, "from what I was told you were being twenty year olds, and went bungie jumping. Apparently the bungie cord snapped on both of you... that's all I got out of her. She ended up with a broken leg black eye. Her black eye healed fast and her leg is healing."

"I don't remember anything..." Butch sighed.

"That's normal, you've just woken up from a coma." The nurse smiled before going on, "Well I'll be back in to check in you later. I'll bring you some food from the cafeteria, yes?"

Butch nodded then watched as she walked out. Shortly after, Buttercup walked back in. This time her cheeks were red and she quickly sat down in the chair. Butch arched an eyebrow, "What happened—?"

"Buuuuuttttttcccchhhhh!!!" The sound of two people rang throughout the hallways. Soon they two entered and jumped on top of Butch. "Oh my god you had us worried sick!" The blonde girl whined. "Agreed!" The boy frowned at his brother.

Soon two redheads entered the room, the female smirking at Buttercup. "So have you-"

"Shut up, Bloss!" She growled and gave her the death stare.

Blossom giggled and walked over to Butch. "Alright Bubbles and Boomer, I need to speak with the idiot."

"Yes ma'am!" The two quickly got off.