💙stereotypical💙

"Dumb Blonde"

"She's probably a brat"

"Aw, daddy's girl gonna cry because she didn't get her way?"

"Spoiled little rich girl"

"What's wrong? Can't count past two?"

"Ugh! She's so fake!"

"Barbie doll"

"She never worked a day in her life. Everything's been handed to her."

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩✄۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Lies she thought. It's all a bunch of lies. She sighed then rested her head in her hand and stared at the front of the classroom. Nobody knows anything.

"So. Our partners for this writing assignment are: Bill and Ajax, Luke and Sarah, Marvin and Stevey..." The teacher went on to list off pairs. Students began to whisper about their partners and how much they sucked or how amazing they were.

"And lastly, Bubbles and Boomer." He said as the bell rang. "Class dismissed."

"Hey?" Boomer looked down at the blonde who was staring down at her desk. "Bubbles, right?"

She looked up and gave a sad smile. "Yeah..." she stood up and grabbed her stuff.

"I'm Boomer. We're partners for Mr.D's project."

"Hey man, might wanna be careful around blondie. She's not that smart and she's like...really bitchy." A brunette walked over and rested a hand on Boomers shoulder. His brown eyes traced Bubbles before walking away.

"Huh... that's odd. Normally he's not so rude." Boomer sighed and smiled at the girl. "So? My house or your house?"

Bubbles tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and bit her bottom lip. "You're actually talking to me?"

"I mean, why wouldn't I?"

"Because of all the gossip about me."

"Like what? I don't really associate myself with high school drama."

Bubbles shook her head and clung on tighter to her books. "Some say I'm daddy's little girl who's never had to lift a pinky. Some say I'm a spoiled little brat. Some say I'm dumb because I'm blonde. Some say that because I have blue eyes and blonde hair and because I have curved that I'm a plastic Barbie doll. Take your pick of the hundreds of rumors, ones bound to make you not want to talk to me."

"Well..." Boomer leaned down closer to where he was her height. "Are any of them true?"

Bubbles gulped and took a step back. Personal space please. She frowned and shook her head, "Not one."

"So remind me again, if none of them are true... why shouldn't I speak to you?"

"Because it'll ruin your reputation? Because it'll-"

"I really don't care about my reputation. Screw what they think." Boomer made a gesture as if to say 'fuck the whole school' then smiled warmly. "So? My house or your house?"

"....uhm....My house, I guess?"

"Great! I'll meet you after school at the front, then we can head there together."

Boomer darted away, leaving a speechless Bubbles.

"O-Okay...?" That was........... Different.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩✄۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Bubbles waited for Boomer to arrive. She got out her phone and messaged her boss that she couldn't make it to work, she had a school project. Her boss responded with a thumbs up and a smiley face emoji.