Butchercup (Name:TBD)

The sound of rain echoed throughout the abandoned water park. The droplets ran down the slides and roofs, drenching whatever they came across... or whoever.

There sitting on a bench, becoming soaked, sat a green eyed female. Her emerald eyes showed worry and fear... he found this odd. He'd never seen her look so afraid. In someways it amused him.

"You've got your sisters and old man worried sick. Heck, even my brothers are worried about you." He said, sitting down beside her. "You're gonna catch a cold if you stay here, you're already drenched."

"I don't care... I'm not going back." She muttered, barely even audible.

"Then at least come with me to my truck? We can just take a drive and stay away from the rain." He offered, taking her hand in his.

"I'm staying here." She said, stern and cold. "Nobody wants me back at Townsville... so why should I go back?"

"Because I want you, Butters. Your sisters want you, your dad wants you, your friends want—"

"What friends?! All my friends decided to leave me! They all said 'You can't protect the town, so why stay if you can't protects us'!" Now tears were making their way along her tanned skin. "Butch, what friends do I have? I'm useless and can't protect the people I care about... I don't deserve friends."

Butch sighed, "Butters-"

"Enough with the stupid nicknames! Ok?!" She spat out. "I hate the nicknames! I hate them! I hate how you act like you care about me, but in reality you don't like me! I hate how my sisters act like they're proud of me! I hate how nobody has the guts to tell it to my face that I screwed up! I just want one person to tell me that I fucked up.... but nobody had the guts to say that to me."

Butch sighed and pulled her into a hug. "You're right." He muttered.

Buttercup wiped her eyes, "Huh?" She looked at him.

"You're right. You messed up. You tore down the mayors building. You destroyed half the city. You almost killed a bunch of people, most of them are in critical condition." Butch's words stung like venom Buttercups ears. She fought back the urge to cry some more, she needed to hear this. "Your sisters tried to stop you, but you let your power overtake you. Your sisters couldn't reach you. You almost killed Him." Buttercup nodded, very disappointed in herself. "You messed up big time, Butters. You fucked up everything." Buttercup tried to swallow her guilt, almost choking. She pushed Butch away and looked down at the muddy ground. "But worst of all..." Butch cupped his hands around Buttercups face, forcing her to look at him. He saw the pain and sadness that hid in her lime green eyes. "Worst of all you thought that it was all your fault." Buttercup looked at him confused. Wasn't it her fault? "Worst of all you believed that it was your fault for destroying Townsville. I saw the look in your eyes when Bubbles was laying lifeless on the ground. I saw the look in your eyes when you saw Him throwing Blossom against a building. You cared so much about your sisters, that you let your power take control of you."

Buttercup hated seeing her sisters being treated like that. She hated seeing her family being thrown around like they didn't matter. "But I-"

"No buts. Him used your weakness against you,  that's not your fault." Butch rested his forehead against hers, he looked into her light green eyes.

Buttercup closed her eyes and smiled. "Thank you."

"Any time, Butters." Butch planted a kiss on her nose and stood up. "Now what do you say we go back to our families?" He held out a hand for her.

Buttercup sighed playfully and took his hand. "If we must."

Butch smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist then began walking to his car. "Guess how long it took me to find you."

"An hour?"

"Way off."

"Two hours."

"Four."

Buttercup chuckled, "Four? Why didn't you just give up after one?"

"Would you if given up if it were the other way around?"

"Yeah, after the first twenty seconds."

Butch shook his head and smiled. "No you wouldn't."

"No I wouldn't."

Authors note: So bad... so Bad.... SO BAD! Whatever! Hope you enjoyed, if you have any other ideas let me know~ Sorry for any misspelled words. Have a great day/night!

Edit: IDK what to call this chapter. If you have any ideas let me know please. You get to name this (horribly written) one shot.