Boomubbles (Maybe she's not that bad)

"Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Freckles. Dimples. Beautiful figure if I might add..." Jason wouldn't stop rambling about the new girl.

Boomer groaned and rolled his eyes at his friend. "So what? She's just another girl." Little did he know that this 'just another girl' was walking by.

She looked over at the two boys. "Excuse me? Do any of you happen to knew where room 103 is?" She smiled kindly.

Jason started talking in gibberish and boomer put his head in his hand. "Idiot." He mumbled. Boomer looked at the new girl. He didn't see anything special about her.

She looked like any other girl. She had blonde hair, blue eyes... nothing special. "You're gonna want to go down this hall and take two lefts. When you come across the weird smell, you're in Mr.Davis's classroom." Boomer pointed down the hall.

"Thank you. I'm Bubbles." She held out her hand.

Jason was still speaking gibberish and making a fool out of himself. Boomer sighed and shook her hand. "Boomer. This is Jason." He pointed to the brown haired boy.

Bubbles giggled. "Thanks again Boomer. I hope to meet you soon." She smiled and ran towards her science class.

"Ok. So Jason you can stop acting like a moron now and get to class." Boomer nudged his friend and walked off to his classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lunch time

Boomer sat at the table with his brothers and their girlfriends. Brick, a red head, was stealing bites from Blossoms cake.

"Stop that! I need my sugar!" Blossom said and swatted his hand away. Her red hair was tied up into a ponytail and was held there by a bow.

Boomer looked over to his other brother. He was flirting with Buttercup. She was looking really pissed off. "Would you shut your fucking mouth for once?" She snapped and punched Butch in the gut.

He grunted in pain. "You're lucky I love you Butters." He glared at the female ravenette.

Buttercup rolled her eyes and continued eating. Boomer sighed and kept playing with his food.
"Oh! I almost forgot!" Blossom clapped her hands. "Our sister, Bubbles, is now going here!"

Buttercups eyes widened. "Shit! I forgot about her!" She quickly stood up. "Damnit I told her I'd wait for her and bring her here to eat with us!"

"Buttercup!" Brick and Blossom screamed. "Watch the language! Boomers here!" They both gestures towards the blonde boy who looked up and huffed.

"He's not a baby anymore! I can say shit around him now!" Buttercup pointed to blossom. "Now I got to go find Bubbles." Buttercup ran off.

Butch started laughing and so did boomer. Well, boomers was more of a chuckle.

After a few minutes Buttercup came back with a blonde girl. "Alright sorry Bubbs. Anyways, that Brick-Head over there is Brick," buttercup pointed at the boy who's mouth hung open. He rolled his eyes. "That perverted, monkey brained, idiotic, suck-up is Butch," she pointed to a raventte male who smiled and rolled his eyes. "You should know your own nerdy sister," she patted Blossoms bow. "And that shy, dumb, blonde boy is-"

"Boomer?" Bubbles tilted her head.

"Actually- wait... yeah. How'd you know?" Buttercup looked at the Bubbles as they both sat down.