💚Again with the shower?💚

Okay so a lot of people were asking.... So~ here's a part two to "Shower Time Duets". Story'll be told from Buttercups point of view.

We were playing hide and seek. That's a great way to start a story, right? By playing hide and seek at some gas station. Ha! I was being sarcastic. Let me back up a bit, yeah?

I've known Butch for three months. Three months not counting before I found out he was my neighbor. My neighbor with an amazing voice I might add. Anyways, not my point. We had decided to go on a road trip because— uhhh in all honesty I forgot why. Something about someone about somewhere. All I remember is him saying "road trip".

So we packed out bags and started to drive to- uhm... yeah I don't know where we were going. Damn I should pay better attention. Okay let me wrack my brain to try and— OH! HIS SISTER'S BIRTHDAY! THAT'S THE WHY! See! Told ya I was smart. Okay so maybe I'm not as smart as my neighbors neighbor, Blossom. But seriously? That girls a genius! Her brain is living in the fucking future! Years a head of her time! Okay! I'll stop going off topic. Where was I? Did I get to the gas station? No. Yes? We're gonna go with no.

So I got in the car, started jamming out to some music, drove for a few hours, his car started to run outta gas. So we pulled over to the nearest gas station. And Y'know how they say it's never a good idea to make someone mad? Yeah well it's really not a good idea to make someone mad when they're driving. He stoped the car two miles away from the gas station and told me to walk the rest of the way. You're probably wondering "Buttercup. What the hell did you do to make him angry?" Well! You see~ I insulted his favorite song. I know, what a tragedy! Hear the sarcasm there? He'd been making fun of my favorite all day!

I say one bad thing about— okay... this is embarrassing. How do I forget-?! OH! OH! He was saying something about his favorite song being "Baby shark". Dam. I need sleep. My brain isn't wanting to work at all. Right! Focus on the story! Road trip.... Packing..... birthday....Baby shark....two miles.... Yeah! So when I got to the gas station he had decided to play a game while we waited for the car to fill up.

"Okay butters. Let's play hide and seek!" He had a smirk on his face. I knew he was planning something, but I didn't call him out on it. Instead I just nodded and ran inside the gas station.

It was a pretty big one too. Had the attached McDonald's and a place where you can take showers. He'd look for me at McDonald's first, that I knew. I didn't think he'd look for me in the showers. So that's where I went. To the showers. I hid inside one and silently waited. Still am waiting for him to find me actually. It's been a couple minutes and I'm about to just say screw it and walk out. However, right as I was about to open the door someone knocked. "Butters?"

Shit. I backed into the corner and held my breath. Like that'd make me invisible. I could see him walking in like it was no big deal, he'd spot me and I'd have to buy him a candy bar. Those were the rules for the winner. Who ever won got to pick something from the gas station they wanted and the looser had to pay for it.

The handle turned and the door opened. He peeked his head in and spotted me. I gave a little wave before sighing and looking down at the ground. "You win." I step forward and look up to see him he's standing right in front of me with that same smirk on his face. "Uh oh." Okay. So in the three months of us actually becoming friends, I've learned a few things about him. When his lips curl up into that well known smirk it means he's up to something... or that he's just being a pervert— "Hey!"

"What?" He chuckles and tilts his head.

"Pervert." I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my stomach. It's gonna sound weird, but that's my biggest insecurity. I know I'm not fat or anything like that, I just don't like my stomach. Normally I'd cross my arms over my chest because pervert over here's always doin' something to bug me, so I cross 'em over and eventually if he doesn't shut up I punch him. Not my point right now. Geez, I'm not good at staying on topic today. How the hell do I work at a diner—trying to remember everyone's orders—and have a horrible memory?! It kinda a miracle I haven't been fired yet. One time at the diner Blossom had come in with her boyfriend and they asked for two milkshakes.
Like damn! Seriously though, how many times have I gone off topic?