❤️Pannic attack❤️

Oh no. It's happening again. I can feel it. The room looks like it's spinning in circles.

I get up and run out of the classroom and head out into the hallway. I'm still speed-walking when I feel my legs give out and I collapse to the floor. Breathing gets harder to do and my heart beat increases. I can hear it in my head like a really annoying song that won't go away. I'm almost certain that anyone who was within a mile of me could hear my heart.

I feel someone's hands grab my shoulders and my eyes immediately open. He's crouched down in front of me. "Bloss? You okay?"

I try to nod my head. Emphasis on try. He frowns and sits down, his hands still on my arms. "Panic attack?" I make a sad squeak as I try to speak. "Okay. Look into my eyes," I do as he says. "Good, good. Now I want you to focus on breathing. Inhale." He takes a deep breath as I do the same. He breaths out, "exhale. Good job, pinky. We're gonna do this again, alright? Inhale." He continues to talk me through on how to breathe. "Remember to concentrate on your breathing. Stay in the present." Soon I'm able to breathe on my own and am no longer freaking out.

"T-thanks, Brick." I whisper.

"No need to thank me." He smiles and stands up. He offers be a hand, which I accept. "You good now? Need a water or something?"

I shake my head no and brush myself off. "Did you run out of class after me?"

His cheeks heat up and he rubbed the back of his neck. "W-well yeah..."

I smile then stand on my toes and give him a quick peck on the nose. "Thanks."

I watch as a blush takes over his face. "N-no problem." He pulls his baseball cap down over his face and I giggle.

"I can always count on you to come save me."

He lifts up his cap and smiles, "Well yeah. I'm your knight in shining armor." He winks then extends his arm. "We should get back to class."

"Probably." I wrap my arm around his and we begin walking back to the classroom.

Authors note: Heyyy! So this is kinda based off of a true story. Today at school my best friend had a panic attack and rushed out of the classroom. I followed after her and tried my best to help her. She started having panic attacks in the beginning of the summer but they weren't as bad as the one she had today. So I wasn't quite sure how to help her. I did some research and asked her some questions so I'd be able to help her better next time this happens. So I was wondering if those of you who do experience panic/anxiety attacks, could you tell me ways that help you calm down? Please and thank you.

P.S: I AM WORKING ON MY OTHER STORIES I PROMISE! They're not forgotten about! 😂