❤️Ghost❤️

"You should sleep..." She whispered into the darkness of her bedroom.

"I'm not human, therefore, I do not require sleep." His disembodied gruff voice replied. As she rolled her pink eyes she maneuvered herself deeper into the covers of her bed.

"Whatever you say, but I'm gonna get some sleep." She smiled and closed her eyes. After a few moments, a figure materialized out of the darkness. His red eyes being the first thing one would see.

He chuckled and made his way over to the sleeping redhead. "So... humans need to sleep in order to recharge? Glad I'm no longer human." He smiled as he sat down at the edge of her bed. "I don't even remember my human life."

He looked around the females room, smiling at the photographs of her with some friends. There was one where she was dressed in a rose gold skirt with a white long sleeve top. She was braiding a blondes long hair while a ravenette took the picture. She looked very unamused while the blondes face showed happiness.

He smirked as his eyes landed upon a picture of the pink eyed female wearing a bathing suit at the beach. It was a cute one-piece with a ruffled top. "Oh Blossom..." he whispered. "If only you knew how much I admire you." His eyes traced her sleeping figure.

She looked so peaceful. So calm. So... perfect. He sighed as he remembered that a human could never be with a ghost.

Reason 1: She can't see him.
Reason 2: He's a ghost, meaning no hugs, kisses, hand holding, etc.
Reason 3: nobody's ever tried, so the consequences are unknown.

He frowned as his crimson eyes landed upon a picture of a male in a lab coat. His black glasses almost taking up his whole face. He glared as he realized there was a heart beside the guys name.

Dexter❤️

"I don't see you writing 'Brick' with any hearts." He muttered, quite sad that she hadn't of writes down his name. Brick rolled his eyes and found them landing back on Blossom. He studied her face as if he were studying for a quiz.

The way her red hair outlined her oval shaped face. The way her nose would scrunch up everyone and then drove him crazy. He adored her long eyelashes that just fit her deep set eyes. His eyes were drawn to her pink heart shaped lips. Once he returned his gaze to her eyes he realized they were open.

If he could be seen he'd be even more embarassed. Blossom yawned and sat up, she looked around her room and sighed. "I wish I could see you." She mumbled.

Brick's breath hitched as his brain processed what she had said. "I wish you could see me too." He spoke into her ear. She bit her lip and giggled as his breath tickled her. Brick chuckled and shook his head.

"So~" Blossom spun around to where she thought he was at. "Is there anyway I can
see-maybe feel-you?"

"I uhhh..." Brick thought for a moment. He was able to lift objects, so couldn't he maybe be touched somehow? "Probably not. Ghosts can't be felt."

Blossom pouted and rolled her eyes. "Well I say that that's stupid." She crossed her arms and nodded her head.

"It really is," His voice had a hint of desperation in it that Blossom nearly missed. Her heart ached for the poor soul.

"Brick, I wanna help you. I wanna be your friend... but I wanna see and be able to give you a hug. I wanna be able to steal your hat, I wanna-"

"Wait a minute! How'd you know I was wearing a hat?" Brick asked, inching closer to her face.

"Because I saw a glimpse of a red hat earlier as it walked across my room," she said. "Why?"

"So you saw me?" He asked, now mot hiding the eagerness in his voice. "You saw me!"

Blossom tilted her head, she was (even though she's supposed to be the smart one) confused as to what he meant. "Uhm-"

"If you saw me that means I'm slowly turning human again!" Brick smiled. "That or you're dying..." he said quietly so she couldn't hear.

"What was that last part?" Blossom questioned.

"Wait... you laughed when I whispered into your ear! Why?"

"Because your breath tickled, why?"

"Oh my god!" He jumped up and down excitedly. "I don't know how, but by some miracle I'm turning human!"

Blossom giggled and nodded. "Uh huh." She was still as confused as ever. She'd known this ghost for a few weeks now, and every night they'd have weird conversations. It always made her stomach fill up with butterfly's when he spoke. She was excited, nevertheless, to hear that he was turning human. Maybe then she could finally replace her ex's picture with his.

Taking a quick glance at the same picture Brick was looking at earlier, she frowned at his name. Dexter. She rolled her eyes and looked back towards her ghost friend. "So how long until your human?" She asked, almost to eggar.

"I don't know... but the faster the better!" He smiled. This time Blossom caught a quick glimpse of him under the moonlight. What's he saw was enough to make her mouth drool. It was only for a few seconds that she saw him, but she knew she'd made the right choice of falling in love with the ghost.

Even if she'd never admit it, she was happy that she didn't fall head over heals inlove with Dexter after all. Sure she'd had feeing for him, but not as bad as she had for this ghost. She smiled as she thought of all the possible adventures they could go on.

Maybe she'd introduce him to her friends, maybe she'd take him skydiving, who knew? All she knew was that she wasn't gonna regret it anytime soon.

Authors Note: well... what did ya think? Who's your favorite ship: greens, blues, or reds? Sorry for any misspelled words, have a great day/night!