❤️Alone together❤️

"People suck," she grumbled as she plopped down on her bed. She slowly found her eyes closing and was soon snoring.

When Brick entered his girlfriends apartment, he heard the soft sound of her sleeping. He knew she had a bad day, so he bought her a cake that said 'Sorry your day sucked'.

He set the cake down on the counter and walked over to her room. The snoring had stoped and was replaced with quiet mumbling. He sighed and knocked on her door, "Pinkie?"

"I-I want to be alone right now...." she said from the other side of the door. He heard her voice crack towards the end.

He opened her door and walked in. "I wanna be alone too." Brick made his way over to his girlfriend and sat down on her bed.

"If you want to be alone, and I want to be alone, why are you here?" Blossom rubbed her eyes and stared at him.

He chuckled and pulled her over to him. He placed her on his lap and rested his ear on her shoulder. "Well, why don't we just be alone together?"

She couldn't help the smile that made its way on her face. "Ok," she nodded.

Her day started off horrible, teachers yelling, siblings fighting, she forgot her lunch at home so she didn't eat. She forgot to do her hair so certain people (*cough* Princess *cough*) were making fun of her. All in all today had been a pretty crappy day for the redhead.

But her boyfriend was able to cheer her up, as he always was able to do. "Oh, I bought you a cake."

"And you're only telling me this now?!" She quickly got up and sprinted to the kitchen, Brick following close behind her.