Brotherly Love

"Who. The. Fuck. Decided to paint my room pink?!" Brick stormed down the stairs and glared at his brothers.

Boomer looked up from his phone, to come eye to eye with Brick. Butch started laughing which caused Brick to shoot him a deadly glare.

"Butch?" He asked angrily.

"Don't look at me, I didn't do it!" The ravenette held his hands up in surrender.

"Then why the hell are you laughing?!"

"Because whoever did do it, is a fucking genius!"

"Thank you," Boomer smiled. After realizing what he said, all color drained from his face as the look of shock appears on his brothers.

"Boomer-? He-? BOOMER DID IT?!" Brick gasped.

Butch began to laugh harder, "I can't believe it! I called Boomer a genius!"

"I'm smarter than both of you combined!" The blonde complained.

"You still think there's a 'b' in dumb." Brick rolled his eyes. "It's dummmmm~ not dumb." He said, over announcing the 'm' and 'b'.

"THERE IS A B! It's D-U-M-B! Not D-U-M!" He facepalmed and sighed. "Y'all are idiots."

"Hey!" Both boys frowned.

Brick walked over to Boomer, he towers over him and a shadow came across his forehead. Boomer looked up and saw his red eyes shining like something out of a horror movie. "You painted my room pink."

Boomer gulped then quickly stood up. "Y'know what? I-I have a date with b-bubbles! I-I'll be... I-I'll be going now!"

"Oh no you don't!" Butch stood up and grabbed him from the backside of his shirt. "You called me an idiot."

Brick cracked his knuckles and took a step closer to him. "I say we teach this boomer a lesson~"

"NO! MY NAME IS NOT A MEME!" Boomer struggled to free himself from his green brother, but was failing.

"Oh but it is~" brick chuckled then stared at Butch. "Sick 'em."

"Yes sir!"

The horrified scream that sounded like a small girl, echoed throughout the neighborhood. A flock of birds flew off and away from the tree they were perched upon. Just another day of brotherly love, right? 😅