💚Always second💚

This one-shot was requested by the amazing butchercupforlife

"They're hanging out...again?" Butch asked his brothers girlfriend, Blossom. "This is the third time this week."

"Butch, why are you so upset? They're best friends." Blossom chuckled at the ravenette's behavior. Personally, she didn't mind that Buttercup and Brick hung out a lot. After all, they had a very strong brother sister relationship.

Butch frowned then sat down on the barstool. "Nothings wrong... just miss my girlfriend."

"Aw, isn't that sweet?" Blossom continued to wash the dishes. She sighed and turned around to face him. "Are you both packed for our trip this weekend? We're flying to Texas and-"

"Yes. We're both packed. I packed hers and mine because she's to busy hanging out with the fire jackass to do it herself."

"Butch, be nice. He's your brother."

Butch frowned and huffed, "Stupid...dumb...annoying."

"I'M BACK!"

"Oh joy," Butch muttered with pure sarcasm.

Blossom rolled her eyes and smiled, "Welcome back fire jackass."

"Fire what now?" Brick came in and planted a kiss on his girlfriends head. His eyes landed on his younger brother and he began to laugh. "Oh? He's making up more nicknames, again?"

Blossom giggled and nodded. "Did Buttercup come here with ya?"

"Nah, said she should head home and finish packing for the trip." Brick went and sat down beside his brother.

"Well then she's gonna waste her time, Butch says he already packed both of them." Blossom walked over to the fridge and pulled out a frozen pizza. "You staying for dinner, Butch?"

"No. I should head back." The ravenette stood up pushed his seat back under the counter.

"Well tell my sister I said hi." Blossom handed him a tub of cold lasagna. "Knowing you guys, you'll probably have Chinese food again. So here's a home cooked meal that doesn't taste like trash."

"The Chinese food doesn't taste like trash, but thank you." Butch accepted the food and turned around.

"Alright, B-bro. I'll see ya tomorrow for the flight." Brick ruffled his brothers hair.

Butch growled and walked out the reds' house. He only lived a mile away from them, so he saw no need in taking a car. He usually just walked.

When he arrived at home, he headed to the kitchen to put the food in the fridge. He wasn't that hungry.

"Hey! Welcome back!" Buttercup ran down the stairs and gave him a playful punch in the arm. "Where'd ya go?"

"Your sister says hi. There's lasagna in the fridge." Butch makes his way past her and heads to the living room. He sits down on the couch and turns on the T.V.

"Uhhh..." Buttercup tilted her head and frowned. "Ok then?" She walked into the living room and stared at her boyfriend. "You alright?"

"Of course." Butch gave a forced smile.

"You don't sound ok..."

"I'm fine."

"100%?"

"Yes, Butters."

"Like, you're A-Ok?"

"Yes, Butters."

"You sure?"