💚Do you like me?💚

"Hey Butters?"

"Hm?" She responded, still asleep.

Butch propped himself up and stared down at his wife. "Do you like me?"

Buttercups eyes opened and she looked at her husband with utter confusion. "What?"

"Do you. Like. Me?" He asked again.

"Butch, I fucking married you, what do you think?" She rolled her emerald eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

"But like, did you marry me as a friend? Or a enemy? Or like as a husband?"

"I married an idiot..." she frowned and sat up. "Butch, I knew you didn't have a brain... but seriously?!"

"Yes, I need to know."

"Unbelievable!" She laid back down and groaned. "My husbands more of an idiot than I thought."

"Do you like me? Yes or no?! It's not that hard!"

"I married you!"

"Ok and?! Yes or no?!"

"Ask Bubbles!"

Butch frowned then got out of bed and walked over to his phone. He dialed his sister in law and waited.

"Hi?"

"Hey! Does Buttercup like me?"

"Uhhh- didn't she marry you?"

"But did she marry me as a friend, or like as a potential husband?"

"As a potential husband?"

"Great! Thanks blondie! Sorry if I woke you up!" He hung up and walked back over to bed. "Bubbles said you like me~"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I MARRIED YOU! OFCOURSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU!" She rolled her eyes and rolled over, her back now facing him.

Butch chuckled and shook his head, "Now I can tease you about it."

Buttercup let out a long and exaggerated sigh, "Go to sleep, you nitwit."

"Yes ma'am!"