Prologue

Autism Spectrum Disorder, Wasn't something so easy to get used to, but Jaehyun did his best for his son. Haechan wasn't fussy, yet he had his problems, exceptionally brilliant and gorgeous he was a child with a disorder. His babysitter's either stole from them, or tried to lure the handsome father for his money or tried to sexually assault the poor innocent boy that wasn't aware of many things. Jaehyun had so much to think of yet his first priority would always be his son.

"Hold onto my hand tightly okay. It's a busy place so you might get lost." Jaehyun kissed Haechans forehead as he guided him through the busy market place for Haechan wanted something even though he couldn't stand busy places and noises.

But all hell broke loose when the poor boy knocked onto someone and his hand slipped away from his Daddy. He wanted to shout but he couldn't, Jaehyun turned around and Haechan was gone.

NOTE-

I'm sorry if this triggers any of my readers but my message through each book that has a disorder is That Love has no colour, race or perfection. Everyone alive is cherished and accepted and I want everyone to know, dispite their indifferences they are human and deserve everything in the world.

Thank you