19

Taeyong choked on his coffee when Mark came home from classes and Haechan happily opened the door to his lover and the next thing he knew was being slammed on the wall, his lips sealed and his wrists pinned to the wall. The little baby bear kissed back immediately as innocently as he could.

"Uhhh I'm getting married? Not you guys?" Taeyong nervously chuckled at the two boys, mainly Mark who kept kissing Haechan as if he'd take him then and there.

Mark lifted Haechans thighs as he carried him to his room and the door locked shut, Haechan gasped for breath but he was kissed again, his body bouncing on the bed, his liony too strong for his weak body, he kissed back, letting the olders arms feel his body down.

"B-Bear........Bear Ahhh!!!" Haechan moaned when Marks lips found refused on his neck, the feeling was foreign, it burnt his inside, he didn't understand what was happening to him but he knew deep down Mark had every right to touch him the way he was right now.

"Beary feely hotty!" The younger whimpered softly. "Ummm Liony do what to B-Bear?" Haechan pouted moaning softly making Mark smirk on his skin and sit up. The proud hickey turning a dark purple on that flawless neck.

"I'm going to love you. Gosh I fucking missed you so much!!" Mark kissed Haechan breathless again making the little boy feel hot all all over.

"Why............Ummm.......Beary dicky Hurty?" Haechan poked his boxers with a pout.

"Oppsie I forgot about that?! Mom's going to kill me." Mark ran off leaving the poor brunette not knowing what was happening to his body and why his dick was so hard and painful.

Taeyong aimed his saucepan and slammed it on Mark, he pounced on him and hit him with a pillow. He was about to throttle his son's neck when the cute bear came downstairs with his boxers in his arms.

"Mommy beary sick. Beary." Haechan innocently sniffled thinking he was going to die soon. Taeyong wanted to kill Mark but he didn't.

"He's a baby!!! At least finish what you started?! Such a big fat Johnny! Go suck him off or do give him a hand job or something and make that innocent child cum. He's suffering!" Taeyong groaned in frustration.

"Mommy why scoldy Markie? Liony good." Haechan kissed Marks cheek.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Mark nervously grinned making Taeyong threaten to kick his dick.

"Mommy beary dicky Hurty!! Mommy beary sick." The brunette started curling himself in pain. Mark threw his frame over his shoulder and went upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Taeyong lifted an eyebrow.

"To sin obviously. I wouldn't be reading any Bible tonight." Mark chuckled as he slammed the door shut .

"Liony beary sick." Haechan sniffled not knowing what he so badly wanted to release either.

"Look at me. Just keep looking at me." Mark whispered softly as he held both the boys wrists over his head and lifted the boys shirt, he was naked and as their lips met Marks hand wrapped around the adorable small pink dick.

Haechans feet kicked in pleasure, an unknown feeling of want and need, an obsession the brunette to have all his life. He moaned softly, unconciously and innocently as he cummed on Marks arm. He panted so much when older pulled away, his fragile frame slowly dozing off into slumber. Once Mark was done he cleaned the boy and then tucked him in with fresh boxers and a forehead kiss.

"For me you'll always be special and perfect. Autistic or not, I'm going to marry you someday, we'll have that amazing fairytale. I love you Beary baby." Mark smoothered the beauty with kisses.

Haechan was the happiest on the day of the wedding, he had on a cute embroidery yellow short dress with princess shoes and his hair beated styled. He danced about squealing and eating sweets, Mark couldn't take his eyes off his future wife, he even licked his lips at him.

"Taeyong mom put your little deed on the morning breaking news. Such a beast." Koeun clicked her tongue at Mark.

"As if you dont get fucked by Herin. Or shut up!" Mark hissed making her gasp and giggle.

"Liony?! Beary liony where?" Haechan waddled about looking for his lion to give him the pink cupcake he saved for Mark.

"Can't believe he kept you alive for all these years." A female voice made Haechan turn around, he avoided eye contact and his arms shook.

The woman slapped Haechans chubby cheek making him fall on the ground, his cupcake rolling off as he whimpered softly. She then pulled up again slapping him several times making poor Haechan cry at the pain. He tried to run away but she held his arm tightly.

"Beary hurty! Beary hurty!!! Bear good." Haechan sniffled but she shoved him harshly on the floor

"You were a fucking mistake! If not for you I'd still be with Jaehyun but you had to fucking be born! Because of a disabled child my whole life was ruined and now he gets married?!" The woman kicked Haechan and left crushing his cupcake. Haechan stood up crying he tried to take his cupcake but it was usless.

Haechan walked into the venue looking for Mark, he found him with Ten and he ran into his man's arms. Mark frowned at the mud on his bays dress, especially those bruises. He lifted the boys jaw to see his face.

"Beary cheeky hurty!! Bear looky for Liony.........give cuppycakey. Me come........Aunty hit beary cheeky lotta lotta. Throwy Beary on down. Cheeky Hurty liony. Daddy where?" Haechan explained crying as he hugged Marks chest tightly. The mark of the palm on his chubby cheeks.

"I think she's back. But why would she hurt this baby? And why come on Jaeyongs wedding? After almost 20 years?" Ten frown as Mark carried the baby inside the house to see.