14

Mark left early in the morning, he tried to stay away from Haechan for sometime. To get his thoughts together, he knocked on Johnny's house door, Taeyong had gone out with Jaehyun, the poor boy was asleep alone at home. He knew Haechan would hurt himself by trying to do something he shouldn't but Mark wanted to think.

"Hi. Mommy is so excited to see you." Koeun smiled at him letting him enter the house. Though Taeyong hated the idea of letting Mark help he didn't want to deprive his son from his real biological family.

"What's with the long face?" Koeun showed the boy around as they came Tens room. The older male immediately hugged him and smoothered him with kisses.

"My baby!" Ten started tearing up, Mark sat there letting this man do as he pleased, to make him food, to help him around to hear him speak, to just be in each others presence. It felt nice but the guilt of leaving that poor autistic baby alone at home make him sick.

"I don't want to see him right now." Mark mumbled at Koeun and she swatted him with a cushion.

"When did you get so mean?! He's a baby you dipshit!" The girl who would now be his sister hissed at the older boy who sat next to Ten as he fell asleep.

"I love him...........so much if you ask, but the thought that he'll never know I do hurts me Koeun. Yesterday when I realized I love him thanks to Mina I kissed him and then unconsciously slammed him on the bed but he wasn't even kissing me back, he would never respond. I'm just going avoid him until I feel better." Mark ran his fingers through his mother's blonde hair.

"That's how autistic children are Mark. You can't blame them, of course you are Daddy's real son because the patience he has for Mommy you have it for Haechan. I don't know if avoiding him is going to make him realize but please don't hurt him okay? In my opinion his obsession over you and his addiction to your kisses already proved that he loves you." Koeun mumbled softly at her brother who groaned and sighed.

Haechan screamed and shouted, he broke everything in the kitchen, he threw the food away, he waddled about barefoot, his wrists were bleeding, Mark was gone, he was afraid that he'll never come back. When the lion did come back he avoided the adorable beauty waiting for him and he went to his room.

"Sleep with Mom!" He threw the brunettes pyjamas outside and slammed the door shut.

"Mark?!" Taeyong knocked the door harshly mad at his son for making this baby bear run to him crying.

"For once in your life leave me alone!"  Mark shouted back as Taeyong took Haechan away.

Jaehyun rocked Haechan to sleep, the boy had been crying all day, he had slit his wrists, he hadn't eaten anything he just wanted his liony. But his liony wasn't talking to him at all. Mark cried on his bed too.

"Maybe the best is that I take Haechan away from Mark. Or else he'd only drag Mark down with his childish tantrums." Jaehyun tucked Haechan on his bed.

"Mark loves him Jaehyun. That's why. Everyone does not react the same way when they are in love. He loves him so much it was obvious........you wanted me to be your son's mother and as his mother I say Haechan won't go anywhere. Mark needs him as much as he needs Mark, seperating him from Mark will only hurt him further." Taeyong whispered softly as he held Jaehyuns arm with a smile.

"Taeyong he's..............." Jaehyun looked so worried but the anime boy kissed his cheek and gestured him to leave the room as Taeyong crawled next to Haechan and hugged him tight.

Mark ignored the beauty the next morning, he didn't look at Haechan which made Haechan force himself to stare at Mark, with shivering arms he gave the older his cup of coffee. The blonde boy didn't take it instead he took the one from Taeyongs arms and drank it quickly before wearing his shoes.

"Beary speak." Haechan waddled after Mark. "Bear give!" He pointed at Marks lips

"Bye Mom." Mark kissed Taeyongs cheeks and jogged off into the morning mist.

"Mommy why??? Mommy why???!!!" Haechan fell on his butt crying loudly, he screamed and shouted but Mark was long gone.

"If he loves him then why is he avoiding him?!" Jaehyun sighed at Taeyong.

"I was in love with you ever since highschool but I chose to never tell you. You got married had Haechan but I never told to even when you asked me to be his mother. That's how people are Jaehyun, Mark is doing this so Haechan would realise his own feelings. If he does then Haechan would try to break through his autism  to convey his feelings." Taeyong mumbled making Jaehyuns expression change into a shocked surprised one, the beauty carried Haechan to Marks room.

"Mommy beary goodie!!! Lion come tell." Haechan cried and cried the older male didn't know how to explain it to him.

"Liony go!! Beary no!!! Me want liony!!!" The brunette screamed so much he lost his voice.

Mark sat at class trying to concentrate on his lecture, but his mind drifted off to those big bear orbs he loved so much. Those shivering arms, those slit wrists. His happy cute face, why was he avoiding Haechan when that poor baby knew nothing of what's happening and why it was happening? He rubbed his face sighing exasperatedly, was he doing the right thing? He didn't know. But one thing was for sure. He loved that boy like crazy even if it had just been a few months that they had met.

"Bear want liony!!" Haechan started crying in his sleep, he cried so much it broke his father's heart as much as it broke his own.