26

"Liony see?" The most cutest adorable creature waddled into the hospital that morning with Ten. He asked a nurse who literally dropped her UV bottles. He had a slight twitch when he tried to avoid her eyes.

"I'm Mark Lee's mother." Ten smiled at her and she pointed at the ward upstairs.

"Mommy feety hurty. Beary tummy fat." The brunette patted his baby bump with a pout, he was tired, exhausted but was so excited to see his liony.

"You are fucking gorgeous honey." Ten carefully guided the boy upstairs since the elevator's were all full.

"Fucky?" Haechan tilted his head with a cute expression.

"Fuck means liony's dicky goin-" Taeyong was just in time to save his baby's innocence. He dragged his best friend away.

"Huh? Liony where?! Beary here!! Liony where? Beary here!! Feety hurty!" Haechan waddled about the ward looking for his future husband. Warm arms wrapped around his waist and a butterfly kiss landed on his neck following with a cute nuzzle.

"I missed you." Mark mumbled making the beauty giggle. His arms shivered as he turned around to give the lunchbox.

Patients around were given a crystal clear view of the disabled boy having all their young hot student doctors attention. Mark cupped the chubby cheeks, smashing their lips, kissing Haechan as deeply as he could. His wounds were still healing yet his love for the boy only grew stronger.

"Bear no breath. Liony uhh......uhh......e-eat. Beary make." The younger beamed at the older.

"Thank you Teddy." Mark caressed the five month old baby bump.

"Whipped hoe culture~" Koeun snatched the lunch box to see what were the ingredients. Her eyes teared at the messy faces but it was made with so much love it hurt.

"Whipped for Hyuck is called Neocultural hoe studies on Sex and bears and Sunflowers. Gimme that!" Mark snatched his lunch box back from his sister.

"For Noona! Eri Noona too. Liony say Eri Noona no foody." Haechan gave Koeun her lunch box and gave one for Yeri aswell.

"Marry me instead." Koeun left sniffling.

"Markie beary fat! Tummy aways hurty." Haechan waddled after his lover who held his arm tightly as he took him to an empty bed and sat him down. It was lunch time and everyone was eating but their attention was on the cute couple.

"Beary is going to be a Mommy." Mark opened the box and fed Haechan the food instead, he innocently opened his mouth to be fed.

"Beary Mommy?" Haechan looked like he were trying to get his math sum right. "Beary have baby here?" He wasn't a dumb bear now was he? He knew Taeyong was going to give him a little brother then he was aware just not that bright on the sexual life. He patted his huge baby bump.

"Yes. Just like Mommy is carrying baby Sungchan, Beary is carrying wittle lionybers." Mark fed his lover with care, kissing his shivering wrists, and his his chubby cheeks.

"Lionybers?" The brunette munched noisily, he choked on his food as the student doctor caressed his back and made him drink water.

"Three of them." The older kissed his forehead after pushing those long bangs away.

"Liony Daddy?" Haechan squealed happily he seal clapped getting off the bed as he ran in search of his mother's. Mark chuckled packing the lunch box.

"What's wrong with your wife?" A older lady held Marks arm.

"He's autistic grandma. We are having thriplets." Mark smiled sweetly as he followed his Teddy Bear.

Haechan was beyond excited to have bearlings or Lionybers like how Mark had phrased it. But his body wasn't as strong to withstand the pregnancy. And he didn't want to go home without Mark so the beauty had his arm handcuffed to his liony and followed him possessively.

"Stay here I'll back after I use the bathroom." Mark unlocked the handcuffs and Haechan nodded hugging his baby bum tightly afraid it might fall.

That's when his biological mother decided to appear, she was oblivious of the boy waiting for his liony to come, he bounced but not too much for he thought he might jiggle his lionybers. He giggled to himself but whimpered when his hair was harshly pulled.

"Ouch!!!!!" A woman screamed, Mark had slapped her harshly for hurting an innocent pudding called Haechannie bear.

"What kind of a mother are you?! A fucking Physco? Why do you keep hurting him when he did nothing to ruin your life?! How dare you touch my person so inconsiderately?! Heartless wrench!" Mark shouted at her, guards immediately rushed to her hand held her tightly.

"Jaehyun kill him!! Kill him! Kill Taeyong too!! That wretch seperated us both by his birth." Yoona screamed the moment she saw her ex husband.

"Haechan is not to blame for whatever disability he was born with. That boy right there would die for him and so would Taeyong. Even Haechan looses his limbs Taeyong will always stay, because he loves his son, Mark would carry him all his life. Not everyone is selfish and self centered like you are! I wish I married Taeyong instead of you. How could you hurt that disabled child and beat him up?!" Jaehyun didn't scream, didn't shout, yet his worse hurt.

"You don't love him!" Yoona screamed.

"I have always loved my baby Hyuckie and I love Taeyong. He's pregnant, this is my family." The Deen stood his ground with a piercing glare.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Yoona was mildly Autistic but she was able to hide it well, but after Haechan was born severely Autistic she left and she started gradually loosing her mind. I'm sorry dear." Yoona's mother came running as she took her daughter away, after of course hugging Haechan. Yoona was taken away and Mark carried Haechan to Ten's car. They drove home at peace, Haechan whimpered in his sleep, he moaned in pain as he bit Marks neck unconciously for it to stop hurting.