28

"He's not strong enough to give birth normally. Make a a decision Mark, the babies or the mother. He's suffering inside and I can't see him suffer anymore." Jaehyun squeezed Marks shoulder with that expression that it was obvious that Haechan would not withstand the pregnancy.

"L-Liony see!! Ahhh.......Liony h-holdy beary h-handy." Haechan screamed through his tears, he kicked and kicked, his limbs weak with pain.

"M-Mother.........I choose the mother." Mark held Haechans shivering arm.

"Don't be ridiculous. Are you going let three lives die on your hand? They are my grandchildren." Jaehyun rubbed his face in frustration.

"Then make them all live! You wanted me to make him abort the baby but I didn't! I know he's strong and he'll not leave me." Mark hissed at his father.

The decision was that they'll let Haechan give birth normally, he screamed and shouted in pain, sometimes with words sometimes he bit Marks arm. His beary orbs drenched with tears of pain. Was it right to fight so hard for a boy born with a disability? A disorder he was supposed to live with forever? When their first baby was born Haechans teeth loosened it's gripped, he was dosing off.

"T-Tummy h-hurty. Beary f-feely.........uhhh liony no weve Teddy." Haechan pouted as Mark kissed his parched lips with concern and love. He patted the boys baby bump.

"Two more baby. I would never leave you. I promise." Mark cried with Haechan.

Love came in all shapes and sizes, in many ways and means. Autism didn't stop Mark Lee from falling in love with this beauty, despite his behaviour he wanted him and only him. Their first baby cried loudly as it was taken away, Haechans lips were agape, tired. It was obvious that he couldn't take it anymore.

"The baby isn't coming outside sir." The nurse informed the senior doctor and the father of the patient.

"Baby try harder to push. Hmm?" Jaehyun whispered to the boy who shook his head refusing innocently he just couldn't understand why his lower abdomen hurt so much, why was his stomach so full.

When the second baby was born Haechan gave up, he wasn't able to hold on anymore, he scratched and bit Mark on his arm several times unable to express his pain and feelings he felt. The younger was in pain it broke Mark into a million pieces, he made his mind that he'll never give Haechan another chance to go through this unbearable pain. When he had to deliver the last baby Mark was sent out, the older just slipped down the outside and cried into his knees. Everyone knew the younger student doctor, but no one realized how much he genuinely loved that autistic boy. Koeun hugged him tightly so did Taeyong, Herin blinked her tears away, maybe they were meant to be together perhaps.

"He's going to make it honey. He's a fighter." Taeyong whispered kissing Marks head. The blonde boys arm had several bite marks, old overlapping new ones, he didn't care. He just wanted his baby Bear to be safe and alive with him.

"He's in pain. He's in pain. I'm going crazy I can't see him in pain Mom." Mark cried and cried so much that Taeyong cried with him.

The babies were born, three gorgeous small lionybers. All in perfect condition, they were placed in the baby ward, Mark stood staring at Jaehyun asking silently and wordlessly whether his baby bear was alive or dead. Jaehyun nodded with a pained smile, Haechan lay unconcious on the bed, with his thriplets bought to place on three small white cots. Mark ran inside, first to his lover and universe.

"He's weak, very at that but he's alive Mark. He's sleeping I don't know how long he'd take to wake up but he's breathing for you and I'm ashamed of myself for not believing in my own son." Jaehyun patted his son in laws shoulder as he left the room.

Haechans last baby had to be forcibly taken out or else the child would have died inside, all is well since they were now alive and breathing. The younger opened his eyes drowsy and fragile, his shivering arms spread out as his liony gladly hugged him tightly. Showering his face, lips and neck with kisses. Haechan burst out into weak giggles.

"B-Beary with s-sleepy? Mommy where? Beary Lionybers were?" Haechan snuggled into the olders frame as he joined him on his bed.

"You'll see them soon. Now rest your body my strong Beary." Mark smiled humming a song so his Sweetheart would fall asleep slowly.

When Haechan woke up three days after he immediately waddled off his hospital bed, limping with a cute nose crunch looking for his lion. He looked so lost and swollen with pain.

"Liony where?! Liony where? Beary Hurty! Liony where? Mommy? Daddy?" Haechan started crying but the young doctor saw him from a distance.

"Teddy!" Mark waved at him as the younger ran into his arms even before he could rush to him.

"Beary scardy. Liony why go?" The younger sniffled weakly as Mark lifted him up like a Koala.

"I had a small work pumpkin. Let's go." Mark carried him to the hospital room as he placed him on the bed and  moved so he could carry each son in his arms as he placed them on the twitching bear.

"B-Beary baby?" Haechan giggled squeezing the babies close to his heart.

"Yes darling. They are yours." The older kissed the beauty's forehead that had messy bangs.

"Liony why baby Kith nippy?" The bear moved so his lover could sit beside him. Mark removed the shirts buttons as the father made each baby latch onto one pink bud.

"Ahhh....... lionybers ummmm.......Ahhh....suckly beary nippy!! W-When liony suckly no hurty. Nippie hurty. Daddy where? Mommy where? Bear give kithes?" Haechan asked his liony so many questions but he just got a very deep passionate kiss.