30

Love was magical, it certainly had the power to cure anything and everything. Mark didn't know how if it were actually love or was it the treatment but Haechan was as perfect as he could be. He did his work alone, they had moved into their own house in the country when the boys were six, the Autistic boy now a man grew to more gorgeous than be once was and boy was he so much better than before. He drove his boys to school every morning and took care of the farm and also the children's homework all alone.

"Mommy!!! Mommy!!!" Three handsome boys came stampeding into the large house, making the beauty waddled out of the kitchen happily.

"Mommy makey cookies." Haechan was tackled on the carpet with the biggest hugs and kisses.

His verbal communication improved a tad bit not great but he was able to pronounce other words a little now. Haneul was the older twin, small, petite, round just like his mother with Daddy's eyes. Byeol was the second, bright like the stars, he more Haechan than he was Mark. The youngest was Michael, he was slightly autistic like his mother but he was normal unlike Haechan. He wore gold rimmed glasses and was a smaller version of Mark.

"Mommy why are you mad at Daddy?" Michael munched on a cookie.

"Liony meanie..........Beary no give kithes. Beary hurty." Haechan pouted as they sat on the fence and ate cookies under the sunset.

"But he loves you so much and kisses you every day when he comes home." Haneul smiled at his cute mother.

"Beary uhhh.......Ummm.....Wanny morny kithes." The brunette wiggled making his son's giggle.

"I bet Daddy's going to bring him flowers or something. They are never mad at each other for long anyways." Byeol brought a bed sheet from inside to place it over his mother's bare thighs, Haechan beamed, he wore a pink shirt and their fathers shirt.

The boys were all sixteen, Mark sure kept his word not to get his Teddy pregnant again. They did it very often but he had it all under control. The distance rumbling of the olders car made Haechan pout and look away cutely. His son's loved him beyond compare, no autism could make love go away. Marks love had cured the once aggressive boy.

"Hey gorgeous." Mark cupped those chubby pink cheeks and smashed their lips together.

"Right in front of my salad! Get a room!" Byeol screamed.

"Uhh they made us hyung." Michael giggled at his brother.

"Let's give them privacy" Haneul dragged his brothers away as their father kissed their mother breathless.

"Beary no no breath." Haechan panted but was kissed deeply again.

Haechan was then carried home to the couch as he was sat and the thriplets joined their mother. Mark sat on the opposite couch as he sighed then made them read a paper, the boys were old enough to understand now weren't they.

"Yes!!!! Mommy's pregnant!" The three squealed dancing a jig around the house but little beary didn't understand anything he just sat their with innocent eyes.

"It's a girl this time." Mark chuckled winking at Haechan who stood up to waddled to him and plop himself on the olders lap.

"Beary Hurty. Why no telly bear?" Haechan pouted sniffling at the older.

"We are having another lionyber. Wight here." Mark poked the four month old baby bump that had grown big unconciously without the beauty's conscious.

"Beary umm......uhhh.....p-peggy?" Haechan squealed happily seal clapping joining his son's small dancing contest.

Love healed everything, The boys loved the beauty with everything, beyond their own life. They knew his wrists shook and that he functioned limitedly but then no disability could stop anyone from falling in love. Even disabled people were born with a heart and feelings.

"Sparkly give Mommy." Haechan pouted pointing at the slipper he had accidentally left behind. He couldn't bend.

"Here you go Mama Mia." Michael smooched his mother's cheeks and ran off.

Mark had married Haechan when the thriplets turned three, that was the best day of the beary's life. He had worn lace and flowers, Ten took over their honeymoon and Taeyong their wedding preparations. Sungchan was a few months younger but he was usually seen with the thriplets but since they moved he had to drop by every weekend and eventually fell for one of the thriplets class mates.

"You don't have to do so much for my birthday Teddy." Mark back hugged his pregnant wife, smooching his exposed shoulder blades.

"Liony matter!" Haechan waddled around cooking, his big phat baby bump frowning fast. "Mommy, Daddy, Mama, Papa all comey. Channie........comey to see beary. Noona where liony?" Haechan pouted bouncing to smooch those thin lips.

"I'm here bitches!" Koeun came by with tiny shorts and a bra like top. She lowered her shades and winked at her brother.

"I never thought you were this poor. Here's a couple of dollars." Mark threw her a dollar snickering.

"Fuck Where'd you get these? Hot!!!" Ten and Taeyong dragged her away making Mark turn to his beary again.

"I love you." Mark wrapped his arms around Haechans bare waist, slipping his arms under his shorts to squeeze those soft peaches.

"I love you more." Haechan giggled kissing the olders jaw.

"So what is Beary going to give liony on his birthday?" Mark lifted the beauty onto the kitchen counter.

"Beary........with lionyber." Haechan looked everywhere but those lion orbs, that made him weak.

"I've always had you for my birthday so you can't back off baby boy." Mark playfully but the younger making the Teddy Bear giggle softly and look up at his husband.

"Beary give? Liony wait for night." The younger smiled slipping down the counter to hug the older tightly.

Mark swayed them both, their eyes lingering as they stared lovingly at eachother. From a lost autistic aggressive boy who hurts himself and throws tantrums to being a loving wife and mother love took Haechan a long beautiful way. He was happy, content and his heart was well protected by his liony. Every disabled child deserved a story as happy as Haechans.

~The End~