16

"Bear give?" Haechan waddled behind Mark as he bounced excitedly that his liony was no longer mad at him. Mark turned around to smooch his lips.

"Bear giveeeee!" Haechan wiggled with a pouted as he stood on his tippy toes and smooched Mark on the lips.

"Can you guys stop being lovey dovey? It's disturbing me." Taeyong rolled his eyes at the two boys who were gardening but actually kissing each other from time to time.

"Mom stop stressing out. It's just Dad and Mom and Koeun of course." Mark swirled Haechan around making him giggle and squeal. Haechan learnt to look Mark in the eyes even though he found it difficult to see others. He had stubbornly worn the bra that he forced Mark to buy and a fluffy looking panty.

"I know I know but look at this baby shaming me!!! But that panty looks fancy. Where did you get from?" Taeyong was hit with a cushion. Jaehyun chuckled at Mark who was embarrassed of his mother.

"Daddy?" Haechan innocently waddled towards his father and plopped on his body.

"What is it baby?" Jaehyun squished his son's chubby cheeks.

"Mommy no give Kith?" Haechan tilted his head at his Daddy.

"You want Daddy to Kith your mommy?" Jaehyun smirked at Taeyong who glared at him with a threatening spatula.

"Liony awways kithy beary. Why Daddy no kithy Mommy?" The brunette pouted with a soft sniff.

Jaehyun gave his princess a bow as he walked towards Taeyong and trapped him in-between his arms, the beauty gulped, he made a mental note to never wear tiny shorts and cropped hoodies when Jung Jaehyun was around. Taeyong glared at the sexy man.

"The baby wants his Mommy and Daddy to kiss." Jaehyun wrapped his arm around the beauty's bare waist making him lift his body up onto his tippy toes.

"Yay!!! Daddy Kith Mommy!!!" Haechan bounced blushing when Marks kissed his cheek. After the younger confessed the older had been as bright as Haechan equally was.

"I'll slice your balls." Taeyong warned the handsome man.

"I'm afraid you actually might." Jaehyun smirked holding the males arms behind his body then bringing their lips together. A dream Taeyong had always dreamt off. Haechan squealed and seal clapped, bouncing around in glee.

"Say you want a baby brother." Mark whispered into Haechans ear and kissed his neck making him giggle.

"Mommy me wanny lillil broder! Beary lonely!!" Haechan pouted making Taeyongs senses spring alive and push Jaehyun away.

Mark dragged his little autistic baby upstairs leaving the parents quite flustered with each other. Haechan pouted as he removed his lingeries and wore a boxer then Marks loose t shirt and cuddled up in bed. He was tired by all the bouncing.

"Bear see!" Haechan wanted Mark to look at him while he sleeps.

"I have work Teddy Bear. You sleep with your teddy I'll be back soon." Said the older but ended up falling asleep with Haechan.

Jaehyun thought had Taeyong sat on the kitchen counter, as he kissed him as deeply as he could, his arms feeling him their lips making chaste noises, the soft moans that filled the kitchen, let's all blame the two little men who ran off in peace.

"L-Lets stop!" Taeyong gasped for breath as he giggled at the man before him.

"I'm sorry I just got carried away." Jaehyun rubbed his nape feeling guilty.

"I've dreamt about this all my life and I'm happy I'm getting your attention but if you really love me and want me to give our first baby another sibling you better put a ring on my finger Me Jung. I'm a virgin and ima stay virgin until my wedding night." Taeyong pushed him away as he got to cooking again since the Sue's would be home soon.

"Why are you whimpering so much baby beary?" Mark kissed the bare shoulder, it must have been the rain and cold from yesterday. Haechan hung his head with a pout.

"Beary fally. Feet hurty Markie." Haechan pouted as his man made him wear a soft pink t shirt and made him wear red boxers.

"Do you love me?" Mark pecked those pouting lips, the brunette nodded with a giggle.

"Beary lovey Liony." Haechan shrugged shyly, smooching Marks cheeks with his soft lips.

"I could kiss you forever." He scooped the beauty up as he went downstairs.

The more interaction Ten had with Mark he got better and better. He sat on the couch with a smile, he couldn't believe his highschool best friend Taeyong had adopted his son. Taeyong literally broke Ten in a bone crushing hug. Perhaps the realisation that his son was alive and that his best friend found him made him better, he didn't know. The Thai beauty passed out due to the overwhelming happiness.

"Liony why Mommy sleep?" Haechan gently patted Tens forehead.

"Yah!! I'm your mother. No baby brother for bad boys. Hmmph!" Taeyong threw a pillow at Haechan who started running after the male with a pout.

"He still hasn't changed has he?" Johnny chuckled at Jaehyun who gave a faint smile.

"I don't remember him that well though. But he's going to be Haechans mother soon." Jaehyun smiled at the man.

"Mom wake up!" Mark shook Ten with a worried expression, Koeun got all emotional but their was good on the table so she got distracted.

"Beary wanny!! Mommy feed!" Haechan took a cookie as he held it towards Ten who woke up after water was sprinkled on his face. Now perfectly and miraculously alright.

"Who are you? Such a sweetheart." Ten looked around, caressing Marks cheek then letting Haechan feed him.

"Me liony's beary. Daddy tell Ummm.......Uhhh......Markie Mommy!" Haechan pointed a stubby finger at Ten then waddled to Koeun who was more than happy to feed him.

"I'm so happy you are alive Mark. My baby." Ten whispered as they hugged each other tightly.

"Liony mine!! Bear give?" The brunette pulled Mark away with a cute glare.

"His obsession is what you call love in his language." Jaehyun explained.