11

Autism gave no place for feelings, Mark sighed that morning as he dressed up to go to classes. Taeyong gave Jaehyun his coffee and looked for the baby bear who loved drinking strawberry milk in the morning. He lifted an eyebrow at the blondie.

"Let him sleep. I'll be back soon." Mark mumbled softly as he left the house.

Haechan woke up to an empty bed, he started sweating and panicking as he started running around looking for his Mark. He started screaming and shouting he threw a plate at Taeyong and Jaehyun pulled him away. Haechan screamed and screamed he threw things, he broke stuff.

"Hello Mark? You need to come home." Taeyong whispered on the phone afraid this boy might hurt himself.

Mark sighed, he wanted some time to think stuff through, why did he kiss Haechan? He promised Jaehyun he'd never use the boy ever and now he had kissed him. Many girls and boys liked Mark, he had that male beauty that made you fall for him even if you were a committed person.

"Hello Mark." Koeun a girl who had been in love with Mark for like forever smiled at him.

"You got adopted by someone right?" Mark looked shocked for sometime, he had on highheels, a plaid pearl green skirt and a cropped hoddie. Her hair was curled and she tucked half of it behind her ear.

"Daddy wants to cure Mommy. He's out of his mind kind of.........Well sad things aside, how have you been?" She gave Mark a hug.

"Good........I guess. Well it's nice to see you again." Mark smiled, his phone kept buzzing making him anxious. "Umm I need to go. I'll see you around?" The older smiled as he waved and ran off home.

Haechan screamed and rolled on the floor crying his voice a mere soundless groan, he started stabbing his wrists with a piece of glass and threw things at his parents when they tried to touch him. Mark ran all the way home, stumbling through the broken shards of glass and ceramic as he placed his arm over the boys wrists, Taeyong gasped crying but Mark showed his hand to not come further. He grunted in pain for his wrists were slit so many times.

"Teddy stop it. I'm here. I'm sorry I left you please stop hurting yourself." Mark whispered softly, he cupped the boys cheeks.

"Lion leave Teddhy! Lion leave Teddhy! Lion leave Teddhy!" Haechan whimpered crying softly.

"I left to get you this." Mark gave Haechan a Sunflower. The boy immediately smiled, forgetting the tantrums he had done.

Because of Haechan Mark only got hurt, the bite marks, the slits on his wrists. Jaehyun suddenly didn't want him to sacrifice anything more for his son but he knew Haechan would kill himself if he took Mark away from him.

"I'm sorry. You guys can come stay at my place until I renovate the house for you. Please I insist." Offered Jaehyun and Taeyong sighed nodding.

Mark smiled at Haechan trotting next to him the next morning, both their wrists having big bandages, he was tempted to give the beauty but he didn't. The brunette wore panty shorts and a cropped t-shirt, looking too cute but also too hot for his life.

"Omg who is this cutie?" Koeun gasped cooing at Haechan who bounced in glee at all the lights in the room.

"Haechan." Mark wrapped an arm around the youngers waistline.

"Your boyfriend?! That's so cute he's so cute and gorgeous." She tried to squish the chubby cheeks he withdrew and hid behind Mark.

"He's autistic so he's kind of sensitive to touch." Mark smiled making Koeun pout, she had changed alot from how he remembered her.

"Woah he's one lucky boy to have you love him." Koeun winked at Mark.

"I-I never said that." Mark blushed.

"I've seeing you both for an hour straight, he spat his food on you, he ran off he acted all naughty but you were so whipped for him. I used to be in love with you, not anymore though, I have a hot a girlfriend." She giggled shooting finger guns at the older.

"Beary's lion!" Haechan pouted as she giggled again and left the two be.

"You possessive Teddy Bear." Mark wrapped his arms around the youngers bare waist, kissing his forehead. That reminded the beauty the kiss he was given last night.

"Bear give?" Haechan pointed at Marks lips then at his innocently.

"You want me to kiss you?" Mark lifted an eyebrow, the brunette nodded vigorously.

"Are you being serious Teddy?" The older looked around, sadly Haechan got distracted by a butterfly so he ran after It giving Mark a pang in his heart.

"Flufferfly!! Flufferfly!! Feety hurty." The younger sat on the dusty floor panting. Mark made him stand as he gave him water and dusted the cute small round bouncy peaches.

Taeyong was watching a movie at home, he finished his work so here he was chilling like the diva he was at Jaehyuns house. Fresh out of the shower he just wore boxers and didn't bother buttoning his shirt after all no one was home at this splendid hour of mere Sunshine.

"You wear quite short dresses don't you Taeyong?" Jaehyuns voice made Taeyong slip on thin air.

"My sexy body I wear what it pleases me. Any problem?" Taeyong didn't even bother buttoning up his shirt. "Keep your straight ass for yourself." He sassed crossing his legs over on the couch.

"You are testing my manhood." Jaehyun removed his jacket.

"Oh really? Nice to hear you have one." Taeyong started giggling but his giggles died down when he was slammed on the couch by Jaehyun.

Haechan was given a piggy back right by Mark, the beauty asleep on his shoulder. A car stopped them from moving further as Johnny got off the car and smiled at them.

"I would like to talk to you Mark. My son." Johnny opened the car door.