29

Haechan recovered very quickly, he was one bouncy baby, though he often plopped on the sofa or bed to rest and ended up sleeping the whole day. He was aware that he had three babies, also that Taeyong was due soon so he helped his Mommy about alot. He did the cooking, he did the laundry, he fed his children on perfect time, autistic people were often also diagnosed with Obsessive compulsive disorder, OCD in other words, so every baby dress, from napkins to pampers to their room from Mark's clothes to books everything. Though it wasn't that active earlier after the children were born it started getting more affective. In a good way as a young autistic new mother. He got very emotional if Mark didn't kiss him each morning before leaving, or if he didn't kiss their sons foreheads.

"Hey Mom how you feeling?" Mark came home after a tired at classes and work.

"Tired? I feel like a whale. Jaehyun ate my sexy figure. I wish he got pregnant next." Taeyong growled under his breath with a huff.

"Ha ha ha. That ain't happening honey." Mark stuck his tongue out at his mother who kicked his chancla at his son.

"Liony!! Feety hurty!" Haechan immediately hugged Marks waist.

"Why don't you sit down Teddy?" Mark pecked those pouting pink lips fondly.

"Beary make Mommy coffee. Mommy beary sleepy now?" The brunette pouted as Taeyong nodded with a chef kiss at his son.

"He always insists on doing everything even if I strictly say don't. Umm I think I'll sip this in the room and lie down alittle." Taeyong sat up carefully as he went upstairs and the couple went to their room after locking the door.

Haechan sat on the bed, he took one baby and started feeling the child, who happily sucked on his mommy's nipple, the older chuckled as he removed his shirt to go shower. The younger pouted at the older, with a shivering arm he patted the empty bed.

"Hmm?" Mark sat next his lover and kissed those chubby cheeks.

"Beary with wait." Haechan whispered softly.

"I'll be back after a shower. I'm all sweaty and dirty." Saying so Mark rushed to the bathroom.

As he came out after the nice cold shower Haechan had put the first baby to sleep and started feeding the other two, he rocked the cot with his feet as he let his son's suck on his nipples. The sight was pleasing, he joined his family, it was really like a dream for he never imagined being in love and being a father at this age but it was beautiful and he was happy.

"Beary give?" Haechan pulled him closer with his shirt collar and smashed their lips together.

The kiss was deep, passionate, loving and just all the sweetness the two shared. No autism could seperate Mark from his Haechannie bear. The beauty blushed shyly, giving the sleeping baby to Daddy's arms. His nipples were soaked with baby saliva, he wiped them with wet wipes because he was too tired and weak to shower after the all day. After all he was just home and he was a super clean boy always so it was okay.

"Sit here." Mark tucked his son's in the or cots as he sneaked behind his darling, massaging the knots away from his shoulders. The beauty giggled softly, it felt so good it make him sleepy.

"Liony le........uh.....uh lemove shirty." Haechan pouted once the lied down to sleep. Mark removed his shirt so his beary could hug his bare body.

"Do you like our bearlings?" The older whispered slowly hovering the fragile younger. He nodded vigorously with a cute shy smile.

"Beary wittle lionybers. Markie no no leave beary. Beary fat........but Beary lovey Liony lotta lotta. Like sea. Stars.............sleepy." Haechan pouted as he dozed off almost immediately.

The next morning Mark woke up first yet the brunette was already up feeding the last baby. He pouted when he saw his liony smiling sleepily at him, he waddled towards him and sat on the olders waist after tucking the baby in the cot. He didn't quite remember his son's names alot.

"Why are you half naked?" Mark kissed those shivering wrists.

"Han.........Han......uhhhh Haneul wanny Mommy. So me shower shower come feedy Mika. Beary Mommy..........Ummm......uhh. Baby out. Daddy weft!" Haechan difficulty explained with a pout and a huff. He bounced on the olders waist, cutely frowning when Marks arm around his waist tightened.

"He's gone to the clinic Teddy. His baby can't come out yet. It would next month okay?" Mark chuckled at his lover who thought Taeyong was going to give birth everytime Jaehyun took him to the clinic.

"Ohh........Beary fat! Beary give?" Haechan smooched the olders lips.

"Do you want kithes or me?" Mark shifted their positions, Haechan giggled, his necklace bouncing with him.

"Beary wanny two!" The younger wrapped his arms around the olders neck.

Mark took those thick plump lips into his, his arms feeling the boys shapely body, Haechan arched his pelvic bones the moment his future Husbands arm wrapped around his member. Were they going to make love now? Was Haechan strong enough? But they wanted each other, even if the Autistic boy didn't really admit to his feelings at all.

"Condems! Gosh I forgot to get those." Mark sat up with a groan, his arm dripping with Haechans cum. He got off to go rampage through his drawers and found one, he had gotten a few days back.

"Bear give balloon?" Haechan excitedly sat up and Mark face palmed himself.

"Sush up you little phat Teddy Bear. Just keep staring at my eyes until I'm done loving you." Mark hovered the cutie pie shyly giggling at him, the soft    moans filled the room as the younger was loved all morning just as promised. Their bodies melting into one another, who knew this autistic boy would steal a normal boys heart and make him crazy in love with him.