12

"Does this necklace belong to you or your boyfriend?" Johnny carefully asked the blonde boy who sat before him as Haechan bounced up to catch a fairy light.

"It belongs to me." Mark started sweating he didn't want to be here, the fear of being seperated from Taeyong made him sick.

"Mark? Omg you are here?" Koeun came by and giggled. "Daddy you know him? I was raised with him back in the orphanage." The girl giggled as she followed Haechan outside.

"Look...........I don't really know if you are my son because I've live all these 21 years with the thought of my son being dead. But Ten, he's out of his mind and I really really want you to atleast spend sometime with him. That night my guitar and the necklace I made for my son was stolen, who ever who gave the child to the orphanage would have given them the name tag Minhyung Sue [Mark]. I won't take you away from your family who raised you I just want my wife to get better. Please." Johnny slipped down on his knees as he pleaded with tears in his eyes. He was desperate to see Ten smile again.

"Beary tummy growly! We honey go?" Haechan came waddling towards the older who stood up as he looked at Johnny and noticed the same necklace, he also saw a picture of young Johnny with the guitar that Haechan had broken.

"He......He broke the guitar....... I've given it to be made. I'll drop by." Saying so Mark left with Haechan waddling behind him. After all the blondie didn't have the heart to see Ten behave like that.

Mark sat on the window, staring outside the house with tears spilling down his eyes. He didn't hate his parents that he had seemingly found thanks to Haechan but the person who had seperated him from them. Haechan waddled towards him with one of his shirts he was literally naked underneath.

"Lion how me wear?" Haechan gave the older one of those pink pantie he had forcefully made him buy.

"The same way you wear your boxer darling." Mark smiled, Haechan got distracted so he climbed up as he snuggled in-between the boys limbs.

"Bear sleep?" Haechan patted Marks chest as he plopped on the olders chest to sleep.

Mark unconciously patted the naked butt, his thoughts elsewhere, his mind flogged, Haechan snored on him as he was put to sleep on his hooman. Taeyong had been avoiding Jaehyun ever since the same scene. It was so embarrassing he groaned but when Jaehyun bumped into him

"Why is Mark upset?" Jaehyun looked worried at the beauty.

"I don't know. I really hope it's nothing serious though. " Taeyong pouted at the older as he walked away.

Mark sighed, he just couldn't believe he found his parents so soon but also didn't want it to be real. Haechan giggled at his room filled with fairylights, the big ass roof window that over looked the sky, the warmth in this room felt so full like how Haechan made him feel.

"Bear give?" Haechan innocently asked for that kiss again. Which made Mark smash their lips together immediately, his arms squishing those chubby cheeks.

The kiss was so passionate it gave the disabled boy so much of bubbling emotions  he didn't know how to react nor that he was supposed to respond to a kiss, he squeezed his eyes shut, letting Mark kiss his lips softly. That hurt Mark more for no matter how passionately he could kiss Haechan the boy would never understand his feelings, nor ever return them.

"Has anyone kisses you before? Here?" Mark pointed at the boys moist lips once he pulled away.

"Onny Teddhy's lion!! Bear give? Bear give?" Haechan asked for a kiss again as Mark gave him that kiss. He started showering the beauty with smoothes making him break into a train of soft giggles.

Meanwhile Taeyong was crushing over Jaehyun again, he had been in love with him from school days and now he was back to falling in love with this gorgeous man. He bit his lips at Jaehyun and sighed.

"Do you think Haechans mom would come back?" Taeyong mixed the pancake mixer.

"Why would she? Even if she does it's no point. I'm never giving my baby to her." Jaehyun smiled at Taeyong giving the beauty butterflies.

"Mommy?! Bear Mommy?!" Haechan came looking for Taeyong l, he waddled towards him and pouted sadly.

"What is it baby?" Taeyong squished those chubby cheeks.

"Bear tummy hungry. Me want eat." Haechan looked at Taeyong as he was lifted onto the kitchen counter to sit and wait.

"What happened to your husband?" Jaehyun asked making Taeyong sigh.

"I don't have a husband nor is Mark mine. I adopted him because I was lonely, ever since then he's been my son. I'm an orphan just like him." Taeyong smiled starting to cook something for baby Haechan rocking himself on the counter.

"Will you be my son's Mommy then. For real?" Jaehyun asked Taeyong who dropped the spoons down at the question. Mark came running down in fear of his mother hurting himself or Haechan having an emotional crisis. But little Hae was on the kitchen counter cluelessly seeing the two older males staring at each other.

"Mom what's wrong?" Mark cupped Taeyongs cheeks.

"I asked him to be Haechans real mother. In other words I asked him to be my wife." Jaehyun confessed, true he still had to harbour feelings for this man, yet Taeyong took care of his son like his own. Haechan himself called the anime doll Mommy so why not? Love could come by gradually.

"Mommy bear hungry!!" Haechan wiggled his feet with a whimper.

"Uhhh yeah yeah yeah.........He's hungry." Taeyong sounded so shocked so lost so confused it made Mark smile. Maybe just maybe this was finally it where his mother would find his happiness.

"I'm serious Taeyong. I'll wait for your answer." Saying so Jaehyun left home.