2

Autism could vary from each person, their behavioural patterns, some might be exceptionally brilliant while another could have a weak mind. In Haechans case he was a brilliant boy with a lack of behavioural actions. He threw a tantrum the next morning, he broke Marks favourite guitar, the only other treasure he had of his family. He screamed, he shouted, he ran about the house.

"Did you find any missing reports?" Taeyong asked Mark who sighed at the boy screaming on the carpet.

"No mom. Seems like no one filed a complaint or the police station didn't take heed." Mark looked at Haechan who cried, he wanted to say something but he couldn't. The older crouched next to the boy as he held those shaking palms tightly. The beauty shook, kicking the older away.

"I promise I would never hurt you. Look at me." Mark smiled at the beauty who avoided eye connected, he pushed Mark away as he crawled to a corner and hid.

"What's your name darling?" The older was trying, he caressed the youngers chubby cheeks.

"D-Daddy!!!" Haechan started crying, he ran to Marks room and slammed the door shut.

"Mark we can't deal with him alone. Try checking all the police stations around here. Perhaps his father complained in one of those." Taeyong hugged Mark, the boy sighed nodding. "I'll be back soon. Take care okay?" Saying so the mother left for work.

Haechan didn't usually recognised his surroundings, he just did as he felt. He  frowned at the olders presence, Mark sat at his table, opening the lap top he typed what he wanted to type and started his homework also the search for a missing person.

"Bear give sparkly." Haechan stretched his shivering arm at the older. He pointed at the necklace.

"This and the guitar was the only things that were left for me. I don't have a Daddy or Mommy." Mark slowly mumbled at the Teddy Bear staring at him from below.

"That......no Mommy?" Haechan pointed at the door. He pouted, he started sniffling. "Bear no Mommy." He started pricking the pencil onto his hand as Mark rushed to him.

"Hey hey don't......... Don't hurt yourself. It's okay, we are going to find your Daddy. Hmm? Taeyong is my adopted Mother and he can maybe be yours too?" Mark smiled slowly taking the pencil away from the boy.

"D-Daddy." Haechan started crying again.

"He'll find you sweety. Now why don't you shower and wear these pretty dress?" The older pointed at the pink hoodie on the bed. Nodding the boy waddled to the bathroom.

The brunette wasn't foolish to not wear a boxer, he wore it. Also pulled down the soft pink hoodie that fell below his boxers. Mark was groaning at a question that he couldn't answer when Haechan hovered overed over him with wet hair.

"It's a biological science question, you are referring a chemistry book." Haechan mumbled, for a split second he sounded so educated Mark blushed with embarrassment. Like Taeyong said they can be either dumb or bright.

"You haven't wiped your hair." Mark turned to see Haechan, he blinked tilting his head as he sat on the bed.

"Daddy wipe." Haechans arms shook like he had epilepsy. That could also can occur in certain Autism conditions, he smiled as he wiped the boys hair.

"Bear want sparkly." Haechan pointed at the moonstone, he pouted, shaking.

"After you eat breakfast." Mark went downstairs knowing the beauty would follow him.

Jaehyun hadn't slept the whole night, his son was missing, he loved Haechan so much more than his own life. The child he sacrificed his whole so much so for, now he lost him due his carelessness. He looked like a mad man right now.

"Me want............" Haechan pointed at the food Mark was eating.

"You have the same thing darling." He chuckled as the boy opened his mouth.

"Daddy.......Phone. Call Bear Daddy." Haechan remembered that his father had a phone number.

"That's great!!! Tell me the number then." Mark pulled out his phone as the boy pouted out the numbers that he knew. The older called the said number as he waited for someone to pick it up.

"Hello?........" Mark paused when the man picked the called up and whisper screamed at the bubu trying to grab his necklace.

"What's your Daddy's name?" He sighed for the boy didn't respond to his name rather he ignored the older boys voice.

"Sir your son........" Mark mumbled softly.

"Haechan?! Is he with you?" The voice   sounded so relieved that it made Mark smile.

"Yes sir. He keeps crying for you. Will you be able to come take him?" Mark said as the speaker sighed with relief. The man said he would come by tonight.

Jaehyun was so delighted that his son was in safe hands, he quickly wrapped up his meeting, he postponed others as he tried to reach his son as soon as possible.

"Your Daddy is going to come tonight okay?" Mark fed Haechan, the boys eyes brightened up at that but he didn't react any further.

"Bear give sparkly........" Haechan pouted pulling Marks necklace.

In Haechans case he wasn't able to communicate verbally, his words often weren't formed or completed or he didn't understand how to put it into words. He followed Mark around the house, he wanted his necklace.

"I'll get you one?" Mark whispered softly at the teddy bear like boy playing with his moonstone.

"Beary wany sparkly!!! Bear give." Haechan pouted crying like a baby. But he never let Mark touch him, not that the older minded but he just wanted this boy to be safe and loved.

"I'll give it to you soon. I promise." Mark smiled at the boy who avoided eye contact and nodded with a incoherent giggle. It certainly was beautiful that the red head unconciously admired the twitching boy waddling off to play with the lion plushie.

"I'll protect you." Whispered Mark confidently, he wasn't just going to let go.