8

"Lion boo boo?" Haechan hugged his Teddy Bear tight as Taeyong placed hot water towels on Marks forehead. He smiled at the beauty looking so dense.

"He's just resting darling. You take care of him okay?" Taeyong kissed Haechans forehead and the boy vigorously nodded.

Haechan pouted when his hooman didn't wake up for a long time, he squealed when Mark squinted his eyes awake that morning. He jumped on the bed and ran downstairs to tell Taeyong. He was so happy that Mark had woken up.

"Mommy!!! Lion up up!! Bear give?" Haechan got distracted by the cute egg rolls, Taeyong gave him the plate for he rarely liked any food he makes.

"He's eating?" Mark had already come down looking tired.

"Sush. Don't mention it." Taeyong hissed at his son making Mark chuckle.

"I met this man yesterday...........he had a wife who wasn't right in the mind. Then all of a sudden Haechan saw the necklace on his neck and showed them his. Mom the necklaces were the same and...........the man who was Johnny got so emotional and he knew my name when I said it belonged to me........Mom I'm afraid that I'll not be your son for real I.........I don't want to leave you. I love you but then if Tens my mother and he's mad because he thinks I'm dead then I......gosh this is frustrating." Mark hugged Taeyong tightly, crying softly into his mother's chest.

A car honked as a knock on the door followed making them retrieve from each other. Haechan bounced away like a happy puppy, he squealed to see his Daddy at the door after almost a week. Jaehyun chuckled when a big phat bear threw himself on him.

"Daddy come!!!" Haechan gleefully screamed.

"He's back too soon. Isn't he?" Mark sniffled wiping his nose and tears with a pout.

"Daddy came to take you home darling. Why don't you go pack your things?" Jaehyun placed the happy dumpling on his feet.

Something strange happened though, Haechan started frowning, he waddled towards Mark with a pout. He avoided eye contact as he balled his shivering wrists, he shook but didn't budge. Taeyong looked worriedly at the beauty.

"Honey let's go! It's alright I'll collect your things later or maybe it could stay so you can wear them next time you stay over. I'm late for work sweetheart." Jaehyun gestured the boy to come, he held Haechans hand but was swatted away.

"Lion with stay! Bear no no wanna go." Haechan quickly held Marks hand as he hugged his bicep tightly, hiding his face in it. The first time he had touched Mark physically with consent.

"Bear wanny lion." Haechan sniffled making Jaehyun look at him shocked. Did his son really show an immense amount of interest on this boy called Mark.

"Honey let's go. You can't keep living with him." Jaehyun tried to take Haechan away but the beauty kept hugging Mark tighter.

"Let him stay with me sir. I really enjoy his company." Mark smiled but Jaehyun pointed at the bite marks on his arm and shoulder. "It's okay, He's just cute." Said the boy with a smile.

"Bear no no go!! Teddhy wait! Bear give?" Haechan pointed at Mark hugging his arm tightly again.

"Fine then. If he wants to let him stay." The doctor gave in, Taeyong was too busy admiring this masterpiece of a man. Like wtf he's so gorgeous.

Haechan clung to Mark the whole day,  he waddled about, he let the now blondie to touch him, which meant so much for Mark really. It was such a huge step of progress in an autistic child. Jaehyun gasped when Haechan spat his food on Marks face, but the boy just chuckled wiping it off and feeding him something different.

"Isn't he way too patient?" Jaehyun chuckled as they had lunch together.

"I've never seen Mark angry though. He's always this calm composed boy." Giggled Taeyong sending chef kisses to his son.

"Bear give?" Haechan pointed at Marks arm.

"You want my arm?" Mark looked frightened.

"Teddhy wanna huggie." The cutie happily hugged the olders arm even though he still avoided eye contact.

"Ahhh warmy!!! Lion sleep teddy next?" Haechan pouted waddling upstairs to sleep. He dragged Mark upstairs too.

"He's never been this clingy towards anyone. Not even me. I feel jealous though. Your son is doing such a great thing by helping Haechan." Jaehyun smiled at Taeyong who smiled back with a nod.

"Well that's Mark. He's a sweetheart." Taeyong did finger guns making Jaehyun smile.

When they went upstairs to check, Mark was sitting up leaning on the bed head as Haechan slept peacefully next to him, hugging his arm and munching on his shoulder in his sleep. Such a baby if you ask.

"Teddy? Ahh ahh!!" Mark screamed when Haechan started biting him for real in his sleep. The older carefully put his finger in-between the cute bunny like teeth and opened it as he made Haechan sleep comfortably next to him. He tucked the baby in, pecking his forehead with a soft smile.

"Good night sweetheart." Mark smiled leaning to switch the lamps off so they could sleep.

Jaehyun smiled, for once his son was being treated so well that the poor boy was happy and bright. It was obvious that Mark was literally falling for this boy who was autistic, who spat on his face, who bit him like a puppy and avoided his gaze, who called him lion instead of his name. When Jaehyun tried to leave that night Taeyong stopped him.

"Maybe you should stay with Haechan for sometime. He'll be happy." Taeyong asked the father who gratefully nodded at the gorgeous male before him.

"Bear freezy! Bear freezy!!" Haechan whimpered in his sleep as Mark pulled him closer to him, spooning him as he patted him to sleep with a soft hum of his many times that always managed to pull little Bear to sleep.