5

"Daddy where?" Haechan hugged Jaehyun tightly that morning. As his father packed him his bag.

"You will be staying with Mark for a few days. Be a good baby okay?" Jaehyun smooched Haechans face and neck making him break into giggles.

"Daddy when?" Haechan bounced on the bed with his pyjamas.

"Soon. Maybe a week? Mark won't hurt you. He promised." Jaehyun smiled at the disabled child who was both gorgeous and ethereal like a doll. 

Mark was fast asleep the next day when Jaehyun brought his son home. Taeyong got a heart attack at the sight before him, damn that smile, those dimples making him rekindle his highschool love story. Haechan just waddled inside, he started spinning around.

"He's asleep. I'll wake him up." Taeyong smiled as he went upstairs to wake his son up.

"Mark honey!! Haechans here!!!" Taeyong shook Marks body, he whined and rolled.

Haechan wasn't aware of his manners, or his emotions, he barged into Marks room once Taeyong had come downstairs. The sleepy head had left the bathroom door open so he waddled inside.

"What?! Omg......H-Hi darling." Mark immediately wrapped a towel around his lower regions.

"Me gonna.........." Haechan got distracted by a sparkling windchime and forget what he wanted to say.

"You'll be staying with me." Mark wore a shirt as he pulled on a boxer then his sweat pants.

"Bear give sparkly!" The brunette pointed at the chime but frowned when Mark left him. So he quickly waddled after the older.

Jaehyun smiled at Taeyong as the two boys came downstairs. Though Autistic his son looked so perfect on the outside, even though he had a disorder he meant the world to his father. Haechan hugged the Teddy Bear that was brought as the older took his leave.

"Me sleepy." Haechan pouted looking tensed at the older male, he squinted his eyes at the sunlight.

"Go sleep on my bed Teddy Bear." Mark smiled at the beauty even though the boy never looked at him directly or called him by his name.

Taeyong bit his lips, it took so much of effort to be patient with a child like this, yet this boy had all the patience he could offer. Mark had always been the sweetest, he never easily got angry  nor did he make a fuss about anything.

"It's not an easy task to take care of him Mark." Said the mother once he dressed up for his morning shift.

"I'm trying. He deserves the world Mom." Mark smiled at himself, he'd give him everything and a little bit more if he could.

The brunette would either keep rocking himself, or seal clap until it got boring, one thing that caught his attention was this boy before him. Haechan didn't understand why but he seemed to be more interested in the red head. He followed Mark everywhere, even to the bathroom that the older had to strictly prohibit him from entering the bathroom.

"Teddy?! Eat your breakfast!" Mark sighed at the boy pouting as he sprawled on the couch. He literally ignored the olders voice. "Please?" Whispered the older.

"Me no wanna!!! Me no wanna!!!" Haechan screamed pushing Mark away as aggressively bit the olders arm harshly.

"Ouchhh!!!! Fuck that hurts!! Let go!!! Haechan let go!!" Mark whimpered in pain, he pried open the boys teeth and pushed him away gently.

Poor Haechan didn't know he did that no did his disorder give him the ability to realize he's done something naughty or bad. He instantly got distracted by the many sparkling wind chimes and waddled off leaving Mark sniffling in pain.

"Honey what's wrong?!" Taeyong worriedly mumbled into the phone.

"H-He bit me. I-It hurts!!!" Mark cried as his mother guided him to do his first aid for the bite. It was deep and bloody, but he wasn't mad at Haechan, that was his nature.

"Lion park!!" The younger came down  bouncing.

"It's evening." Mark whimpered with a pout.

"Bear go?" Haechan tilted his head clueless if what he had done.

"I'm coming I'm coming!!" The older rolled his eyes at the bouncing Teddy Bear as he followed him outside the house, the younger pouted having not remembered that he wasn't in his house but it was Marks.

"Hey why are you crying?" Mark noticed the younger crying, he lifted his chin with a finger.

"Park no!!! Teddhy feety hurty!!! Park wanna go!!!!" Haechan started crying making the red head sigh. He flagged a cab and took the beauty to the park he wanted to go to. Which delighted Haechan alot.

It was obvious that something was wrong with the gorgeous boy that bounced around this handsome boy. The high pitched voice the unusual way of staring at shiny objects, the sudden clumsiness. Haechan avoided eye contact when Mark tucked a daisy over his ear.

"Lion!! Mommy!!" Haechan screeched when Taeyongs car drove by and the gorgeous male got off the car. He ran into the olders arms, making the doctor burst into emotional tears.

"That's unusual." Mark suspiciously eyed his mother who stuck his tongue out at him.

"Did it hurt?" Taeyong kissed Marks left arm that had the bite on.

"Like a bitch? Yes. Anyways let's go home, he looks sleepy." The younger boy insisted with a sigh.

"Bear give sparkly!" Haechan didn't know if he could take his necklace outside instead of lifting his t-shirt, so he lifted his t-shirt at Mark with that cute wiggle.

"You cutie pie." Mark chuckled at the Teddy Bear following him to the car.

"Bear next!!" Haechan patted the seat next to him at Mark, though his eyes looked everywhere but those small cat eyes.

"Aish even he's attracted to my son." Taeyong wore his shades like a proud mom. Mark went to the back seat to sit next to the boy, he kept his distance but he wanted Mark to sit next to him. His arms shook, his body rocking, slowly his head fell onto Marks shoulder and the older trapped those shivering arms in his small but strong ones.