6

"Teddhy look!!!" Haechan cried until Mark turned to look at him.

"What is it?" Mark chuckled at him, wearing oversized sweatpants and a pink fluffy hoodie.

"Bear out!" The boy pouted wiggling tiredly. He wanted to go out.

"Let's go then." Mark closed his books as he left the house and Haechan waddled behind the lion in his eyes.

Haechan held the olders hoodie strings, the mall was too huge making the boy pout and walk closer to Mark. He was excited at all the sparkling lights, the soothing music and Marks smile in general.

"Teddhy give?" Haechan patted the human sized teddy bear innocently.

"It's expensive." Mark bit his lips but still got it for the bouncy baby, the younger excitedly screamed hugging the Teddy Bear. He giggled figetting, his arms shook, he was disabled yet Mark saw something more than just the disability.

"Feety Hurty!!!" Haechan pouted, as he waddled behind Mark into a clothes shop.

"Let's go home then?" The older smiled sweetly as he tried to buy the beauty a hoodie the bear wanted.

"Bear give?" The brunette pointed at a bra.

"Oh honey that's for girls. Now come along." Mark apologitically smiled at the girl at the store.

"Bear give?! Me wannyyy!!!" The beauty started throwing a tantrum, he held onto a pink fluffy bra.

"What's wrong with him sir?" The girl was a nice girl so she asked with concern.

"He's autistic. I'm sorry he would let his go." Mark looked so embarrassed that she giggled.

"You sure have a very big heart to be with him. He's the luckiest one of us all. Buy it for him Oppa." She smiled.

Mark had never cringed so much in his life, pink polka dotted bras, teddy bear panties. Well he didn't have the heart to scold Haechan so he let him spend his money. The beauty wanted to wear the pink shorts and the cropped transparent hoodie. His baby fat tummy out in the open.

"Flufferfly?" Haechan giggled at the sticker he was given next to the belly button.

"It looks pretty. Come!" Mark gestured the boy to waddle next to him, Haechan happily ate his cotton candy and hopped next to the only other man he trusted.

"Lion beary feety hurty!" The younger pouted.

"We are almost here darling." Said Mark with soft smile.

As Haechan fell asleep on Marks bed and the older kissed his forehead, placing the human sized teddy bear next to him. He looked so innocent it broke his heart, the entire afternoon went by very silent because the little baby was asleep. He missed Haechan already. The bite was festering but then again it wasn't Haechans fault that he was like this now was it?

"Bear milk give?" Haechan suddenly say up with a pout.

"Awwey Teddy wants milk. Wait I'll make a glass for you." Said the older, the beauty padded behind the boy.

Haechan couldn't help it, he didn't want to stop following Mark, neither did he realize his growing obsession over his baby sitter. Mark made the milk sadly the youngers arm shook so much that he had to feed him. He was tired, after all that walking.

"Me wanny!!!" Haechan pointed at a    puppy outside, it was all so sudden that he started screaming and shouting, he broke vases, he threw things here and there. He started slitting himself giving Mark a heart attack, once he took the glass piece from his stubby arms as the younger bit his neck so harshly the older screamed.

"Fuck!!! Let go Haechan!!! Ahhh it hurts!!!" Mark tried to push the younger away which only made him latch harder.

"Haechan stop it!!!" Mark lost his balance as they fell on the carpet and Haechan let go of the olders neck.

"Go to your room and sleep!" Mark shouted at Haechan once he stood up. The younger started sniffling as he ran upstairs slamming the door shut.

Taeyong freaked out, he had to take Mark to the clinic to attend to it, he screamed in pain that he cried into his mother's chest. After all Mark was a baby himself. Haechan cried and cried so much, he didn't sleep or move until Mark came home.

"Hey look what I bought you." Mark sat next to Haechan, he lifted the boys chin, he wiped the boys nose then the tears away as he gave the younger a lollipop.

"Lion........" Haechan hiccuped........"Sleepy with Teddy?" He sniffled.

You really couldn't blame this boy, he wasn't even aware he had bitten the older, when Mark slept next to the younger, with all those pillows seperating them the younger pouted with a sniff.

"Bear look!! Bear look!!" Haechan screamed making Mark turn to face him.

"My neck hurts so much. Why did you bite me?" Mark pouted.

Autism gave no place to for feelings or emotions, the said person did not understand theirs nor the others. They were bland for some reason, Haechan stared at Mark so long until he fell asleep.

"I'll turn the other side of you don't close your eyes." Mumbled Mark trying to turn, the younger quickly shut his eyes tight.

Taeyong was so busy that day, he was about to fall fast first by slipping on thin air when someone caught his waist, such an angel he thought. Sadly his heart stopped beating when Jaehyun chuckled at him.

"Careful Mr Lee. Besides I'll be back in three days to take Haechan. I hope he isn't giving much trouble is he? I just got back." Jaehyun tiredly smiled making Taeyong gulp nervously.

"Y-Yeah he's fine. A naughty little baby bear." Taeyong giggled smiling omitting the biting part in the story.

"How is Mark coping with him. I'm so sorry about all this it's just that I don't trust anyone enough to let him stay with alone. Mark is a good guy so yeah." Jaehyun smiled sweetly at Taeyong giving him butterflies and moons and music. Was he going to fall in love again twice?