24

"Hoe culture I say........He goes for a honeymoon for two months and gets back pregnant? Jaehyun sure had his eyes on Taeyongs ass since highschool." Ten padded about making dinner.

"Like I had for yours." Johnny trapped the beauty in-between his arms but their moment was cut short when Haechan threw up on his Teddy Bear. And started crying because he had hurty his teddy.

"Beary vomy. Beary vomy." The boy started crying softly.

"Gosh sweety what happened?" Ten rushed to him as they quickly cleaned him up.

Since Haechan usually had gastrointestinal issue due to his disability they did what they always did and gave him medication before tucking him in to sleep. He pouted hugging Johnny's big arm.

"Tummy hurty!! Liony where?" Haechan sniffled curling up like a smol fluff ball.

"Mark has a night shift at the hospital dear." Johnny ruffled the soft brown hair with a smile.

The next morning Mark walked about with a pouty Pudu wrapped around his frame like a Koala. The younger wasn't feeling that well though, he cried softly the whole morning that Mark had to take the day off.

"Beary hungry." Haechan baby whined.

"How is your tummy?" Mark butterfly kissed the boys tummy making him giggle.

"Hurty little." The younger pouted again as he was sat on the kitchen counter. The beauty happily waited to eat but threw up on Marks face the moment he saw the food.

"Ewww that's disgusting." Koeun gagged, the older washed his face immediately as he cleaned his baby boy as well.

"Beary vomy again........Beary sick?" Haechan pouted, fiddling with his shivering stubby fingers.

"Again? You threw up yesterday too? Teddy Bear why did you tell liony?" Mark squished those chubby cheeks worriedly.

"Me no wanna worry Markie." The younger passed out on the olders shoulder.

The younger fell sick, the doctor aka Jaehyun said that the fear might have given him a shock of fever. And also the youngers father wanted to have a conversation with Mark alone. The boy guessed it right, his beary was pregnant. But that only would arise a big threat to the beauty.

"I'm not saying that what you did was wrong because I know you love him despite his disability, he's not like those normal boys you meet. He's pregnant..........Mark autistic children suffer alot. Especially at times of pregnancy, every autistic child does not share the same symptoms. Haechan is weak, he has epilepsy and is very aggressive, hurts himself alot. He'll either have a preterm baby which means he'll give birth less than 37 weeks or even if he passes the pregnancy he'll not have the strength to deliver normally. We'll have to do a c session. Which is quite very risky." Jaehyun looked so worried, upset and broken Mark felt guilty for having sex with Haechan. But he loved him so much he couldn't help it.

"S-So he shouldn't H-Have the baby is it?" Mark tried his best not to cry or break down. Jaehyun nodded but sighed.

"Maybe one baby won't hurt. I'll do everything I can. You better put a ring on his finger you sneaky lion." The older brunette ruffled his sons hair and left the room. It was crystal clear that Haechan was way too weak for a child. Mark sat next to his Teddy Bear, his arms trembling as he lifted the boys t shirt and caressed the boys fluffy tummy.

Jaehyun drove home really upset, of course he was beyond happy that his darling son was capable of receiving real love, someone was out there who touched him with genuine love and affection but his son wasn't strong enough to withstand a pregnancy, it was dangerous. Haechan was intelligent but his mind didn't work so fast, neither did it respond to his senses. His verbal communications were nill and broken. How would he survive a pregnancy? For nine months? There was no option but to abort the child or let it grow and put both mother and baby in danger.

"Beary feely..........head feely boo boo." Haechan whimpered sitting up, he started softly crying hugging his stomach. "Tummy hurty liony." He moaned in pain.

"Have you eaten anything from morning?" Mark smiled at his Teddy Bear who shook his small round head with a pout.

"Liony feedy beary?" The younger whimpered again as he was carried downstairs and sat on the kitchen counter.

"Hey brother?! You okay man?" Koeun saw how her brother seemed like he was in a ditch, unable to get out or stay inside.

"Y-Yeah." Mark muttered, he lied. How could any father be happy when his lovers and baby's life was in danger?

"Bear see! Beary see!" The younger pouted asking Mark to look at him. When he turned Haechan pressed his lips on the olders thin lips. "Beawy love Liony shoo muchy." He giggled cutely.

"Mark are you okay?" Koeun shook the older male frowning for he just stared up at his lover like he saw a ghost.

"Yeah........Yeah. You want ramen?" Mark mumbled.

"Go sit down. I'll make it for all three of us." Koeun pushed Mark away as Haechan limped after his liony with happy bounces.

"Bear give?" Haechan lifted his hoodie to show the necklace, he wore pink socks and a loose t shirt with white boxers. He tried to get on the window bed but slipped and Mark wrapped his arms around the boys tummy in fear.

"Beary butty hurty. Mama say peachy swolly. Liony see?" The younger perked his ass up innocently then got distracted by a flicker of light. Johnny had come home so he waddled to the door happily.

"Papa!! Papa!! Beary finey!" Haechan happy bounced into the giants arms. Johnny smooched the boy with kisses making him break into tiny giggles. The brunette screamed when he gave him the box of fairy lights he had gotten for him.

"Liony see!! Liony see!! Papa Bear sparkly give!! Lotta lotta sparkly give." Haechan ran about the house happily screaming joyfully.