4

One dangerous symptom in Autism is possessiveness, the possessiveness they get over someone or something, Haechan stared at Mark the whole night, following him where ever he went and throwing a tantrum when he disappeared for a split second. The boy wasn't aware of his feelings, no was he capable enough to learn another ones feelings. He munched soundly or he spat his food at Mark when he didn't like it, he often wandered off but then the older knew to follow like a cat.

"Feety hurty!!" Haechan pouted as he fell flat on his butt on the park, he wore a pink fluffy hoodie.

"Told you not to wander off alone. You wouldn't listen to me." Mark shrugged burying his feet into his pant pockets.

"Bear give ice cream!!" Haechan pointed at the ice cream truck and started seal clapping.

"Bear want?" Mark chuckled as he left the brunette and walked off knowing the beauty would come running after him. He thought he was just afraid to be left alone.

"What flavor do you want darling?" Mark pushed through the crowd.

"Pinky!!!" Haechan giggled pointing at the strawberry ice cream happily.

"Geez young adults these days acting like toddlers! Such a shame." A lady hissed at Haechan making him pout and run off crying.

"Maybe if your son or daughter was Autistic then you'll have your mouth shut." Mark snapped at the lady as he took their ice creams and walked off to the baby bear crying under a tree. The older sat before him as he carefully gave the boy his ice cream, his arm shook terribly.

"Bear give!" Haechan pointed at Marks ice cream.

"But it's chocolate." Mark smiled, then again he did give the beauty what he wanted. Everyone watched how patient he was with this boy, smiling all the way as the younger waddled about gleefully.

"Me cold!!" Haechan pouted wiggling his bare limbs.

"Let's go home. It's getting dark." The older wiped the boys plump lips as he let him get up and Haechan followed him like a good boy.

Mark never had a family, he had been left at the orphanage when he was a day old, with a necklace and a guitar. He wanted to find his parents but then again he loved Taeyong so much that he let the thought go away. Haechan avoided eye contact, he figetted, he was nervous always, sometimes he never spoke or at time he kept speaking.

"Daddy where?" Haechan bounced at Mark with a pout.

"He'll be back soon. Let's go sleep okay?" Mark did the dishes and dried them. The beauty's face became crunched up as he avoided the older, as if he were afraid of the word sleep.

"Bear no hurty!!! Me good!!" He started screaming making Mark understand why he was so afraid. Who would want to hurt this clueless innocent disabled cutie? The older cupped those chubby cheeks.

"Lion will never hurty Bear. Promise!"  Mark whispered calming the younger down as the Teddy Bear sniffled and nodded.

"Pinky pommise?" The younger pouted as the older nodded with a smile.

That night Haechan was tucked in bed with Teddy Bear pyjamas, a soft humming and the younger smiled at Mark. It was usually very unusual for a child with autism to show expressions so soon to a stranger. But this lion was a sweetheart.

"Lion go?" Haechan hid under his blanket only popping his nose and big bear orbs out.

"After your Daddy comes I will." The older giggled swatting the cute button nose. The younger giggled with him.

"Lion name what?" Haechan was slowly dozing off.

"Mark. Mark lee darling." Mark tucked the beauty up as he sat next to the baby boy.

"It's nice to see a sight so warm like this instead of coming home to my son trying to be molested." Jaehyuns voice make Mark stop his humming, his arm patting the youngers arms until he would fall asleep.

"He just fell asleep Mr Jung. The poor baby sure is traumatized by the events in the past. Take care of him." Mark bowed and tried to leave.

"I know this is a big request but would you mind looking after him for a few days? I have very important work pending and I really need to attend them. I'll pay for all the distructing he causes. Please." Jaehyun looked so tired and exhausted the younger nodded.

When Mark left Jaehyun showered and Joined his son on the bed, or else the boy would scream in the morning like he lost his soul. Immediately the bear snuggled into his father. How can his mother leave him? How could those mean souls try to make him do things he isn't even aware of? Sighing he hugged his son to sleep.

"It's dark." Taeyong scratched the door at 11:00pm.

"Mom you are about 15 years older than me." Mark rolled his eyes at the man hugging a pillow at his room door.

"I'm afraid of the dark though.........What if there's a ghost or something." Taeyong grinned like a child as the younger groaned and opened his blanket, the older male giggled jumping on the bed and covering himself up.

"Why did you get married Mom?" Mark turned to face his mother.

"He married someone else? Or maybe I never told him and I thought he should know miraculously that I loved him?" Taeyong sighed with a pout.

"Who is it?" Mark kissed Taeyong forehead.

"Umm.........Haechans Daddy." The anime doll like man looked really broken.

"You mean Mr Jung?" Mark sat up with a gasp.

"Shut up. I never said that!!!" Taeyong hid his face in his pillow as Mark bugged him the entire night to finish the story.

"Sleep you idiot." The older squashed the younger under a pillow.

"I deserve to know!!!!" Muffled voices were heard from underneath.

"No you don't!!! I'm going to my room." Taeyong tried to leave.

"There's a monster under your bed Mommy!!!" Mark started laughing when Taeyong was back to his bed.