7

The next day Haechan remained locked up the whole morning, Mark sighed softly that the beauty was having a emotional crisis, they usual had those days where they'd mope and cry all day. The fact that Haechan slowly grew an obsession over Mark within him only got worse. The olders red dye started fading as his luscious blond golden hair was coming into view. He groaned in the bathroom, he coloured his hair red so he'd look more Taeyongiesh. He loved the man so much, he just wished he'd miraculously be his son really.

"Bear pee?" Haechan pouted squeezing his dick and curling his body, he even removed his boxer. Mark chuckled as he made his way out so the cutie could go pee.

"What is this boy doing to me?" Mark chuckled closing the door and proceeding to dress for the day.

"Handy wetty!! Bear wash?" Haechan popped his head out cutely.

"Yes you should. I'll get your dress." Mark smiled as the cutie pie waddled back inside to shower.

Once Haechan was dressed in cute basketball shorts and a baby blue sweater the older boy tied a red ribbon onto the stubby wrist. The younger tilted his head but avoided eye contact and twitched a little.

"This is because I don't want you to get lost. Hold tight to lion. Okay?" Mark smiled and the boy nodded. Haechan never let anyone touch him, maybe Taeyong was allowed since in his bear orbs he was a motherly figure.

Haechan trotted cluelessly behind Mark, his big eyes scanning his surroundings. He giggled and pointed at sparkly objects, bounced at teddy bears, screamed at people and behaved liked a child, not that Mark was bothered, he liked this boy as he is.

"Teddy Bear are you hungry?" Mark asked the innocent boy.

"Tummy hurty." Haechan lifted his hoodie and patted it.

"Let's go eat something hmm?" Mark took him to a restaurant, but Haechan was autistic, that he spat the food on the olders face. He frowned at the food as he pointed at the olders plate. People gasped at them and started whispering.

"Your so messy." Mark chuckled wiping his face as he fed the beauty his food for the little boy could hold a spoon without spilling food.

Mark cupped the boys face, as his thumb wiped the sauce away from those plump red lips, unconciously caressing Haechans chubby cheek with a soothing smile of genuinely growing feelings. The younger munched soundly, giddy about the food, his frame rocking from side to side.

"Bear ice cream give?" Haechan buried his palms in-between his thighs happily.

"Sure. I'll be back after paying the bill. Don't move. Okay?" Saying so the older left to go pay the bill, our little Teddy Bear didn't want to be left alone so he tried waddled behind his lion as soon as he could but he slipped and dropped all the milkshake he was holding over a tall mans chest.

"Aish!!! Who the fuck do you think you are?! How dare you?!" The butler screamed at poor Haechan making him flinched, he looked around, crouching in fear, he squeezed his ears and started screaming.

"How dare you speak to him like that?! Remember your place!" Mark pushed the butler away as he crouched to make Haechan stand.

"I'm sorry sir! He really never meant harm." The older bowed at the giant who stared at the beauty avoiding eye contact, he twitched as he looked around crying softly.

"It's alright really. I'm sorry for my butler's behaviour." The giant bowed with a smile. "I'm Johnny s-" His voice was cut short when a short man came running and hugged Mark tightly.

"My baby!!! My baby!!" The man started crying as Johnny pulled him away from the boy.

"Ten stop it please." Johnny hugged the beautiful man tightly as he apologitically smiled at Mark who looked really surprised at the older mans reaction.

"What's.........wrong?" Mark smiled at the older, gesturing him to sit with them at the table but glaring at the butler.

"He's my wife, Ten. He.......umm.....You know I did a mistake on our junior prom, I got him pregnant and his family didn't like it, they were against it. Long story short, his mother wanted him to abort the the child but Ten loved the baby so did I. Sadly when he gave birth they said the baby was dead. Ever since then my wife has been mad which lead his family to abandon him, he keeps saying our son is alive somewhere but I don't know." Johnny smiled at the boy before him, who's eyes got a little bigger with hope.

"I'm really sorry. It's okay I didn't get mad at all." Mark smiled warmly.

"Lion see see! Bear sparkly give!!" Haechan lifted his t shirt to show the necklace as he then pointed at the necklace around Tens necklace.

"That necklace?" Johnny looked at Haechan then at Mark.

"W-Why does your wife have the same?" Marks heart started beating so loud it was giving him a panick attack. Were they his parents?

"Whose necklace is that?" Johnny asked again, his eyes filling with tears.

"Lion! Bear give. Me wanna home!! Me wanna home!!" Haechan started whining cutely as the younger just stood up to leave.

"Mine." Said Mark curtly, he didn't know why he was being mean, he didn't want to, it was all too soon he couldn't process. Haechan waddled outside happily as he squinted his eyes at the sun.

"Mark?" Johnny called after the red head who just dashed out of the restaurant. Haechan cluelessly ran after the male thinking that was what he was supposed to do.

Mark ran all the way home, he saw Taeyong getting off his hybrid car, crashing into the man's arms he slipped down crying, he didn't know what to do, neither did he understand the moments that happened a few hours prior.

"Haechan what happened?" Taeyong asked the clueless Teddy Bear.

"Teddhy no no. Me fally. Bad guy scoldy, Lion scoldy...........Lion run.........Mommy feety hurty!" Haechan pouted making Taeyong sigh.

"It's alright darling. Off you go shower and sleep." Taeyong ruffled the beauty's hair and carried Mark who apparently had passed out in his arms home.