13

"Bear give?" Haechans new addiction was kisses, he wanted to be kissed all the time and Mark found it too cute to resist. He kissed Haechans pouty lips as they set out for the day.

"Beary up up!!" Haechan pouted at whined at Mark, he was missing so much on medical school for just this boy? Was it all worth it?

"What do you want to do?" Mark lifted the baby bear like a Koala.

"Me wanny cupcakey." The beauty squealed as he was taken to the nearest bakery so he could eat as much cupcakes as he could whilst Mark would do his part time job.

Mark was at the café when Haechan spat the coffee on his face in front of a whole ass highschool girls crowd. He started choking on it because it was way too bitter for him. Which caught everyone's eyes was that Mark wiped his face and gently rubbed the boys chest until he stopped choking.

"Feeling better? I'll make you a milk." Mark kissed Haechans twitching forehead, he cleaned the boys shivering arms, his mouth and then made him sit. He patiently made the cup of milk and put a straw in it so the baby won't choke on it.

"Beary nosey full!!" The brunette pouted, the older gave him a tissue so he'd blow his nose too.

"Now be my good baby Teddy and drink this up okay? I'll be back after work." Mark smiled at the younger who nodded shyly.

Girls went all awwe at the scene, it was obvious that the boy had an disability, a severe disorder because he could barely hold his cup properly without spilling it. He looked around avoiding eye contact, he pulled the red ribbon righted to both their arms.

"What is it Teddy?" Mark smiled taking orders.

"Beary wanna Kith." Haechan blushed  making the older boy chuckle just to dip down and smooth those plump lips.

"What's........What's wrong with him?" A girl asked softly looking nervous.

"He's autistic. On a severe kind of level but that's my Teddy Bear." Smiled Mark giving the girl her order.

"You like him?" She looked at Haechan playing with the ribbon.

"More than I know." Confessed the older boy with a content sigh.

Mina didn't like it, she hated it that her crush wasted his life for a stupid Autistic boy. She confronted him on their way back home and he looked really tired and angry at Mina. Haechan twitched and squinted his eyes at the girl.

"Are you aware that you are fucking wasting your life for this stupid boy?!" Mina pulled Haechan away from Mark as she shoved him on the floor. The older boy tried to rush to his little bear when she stopped him. "He's autistic! His life was supposed to be spent locked inside for doors! He's dragging you down from your dream and you are stupid to run after a disable child who was never meant to be on his world!!! I've loved you since forever and you choose a boy who is differently abled over me?! Why?" She screamed. Mark slapped her harshly as he helped Haechan stand on his small stubby feet.

"Because I love him!! Because he's not disabled in my eyes, he does the same as you or I do. Autism or any kind or disorder does not say that the person's life is ruined, it can be made beautiful if we want to. I love him with everything I have, if you ever raise a finger at his imperfections I'd break your bones! He's innocent and genuine not vile and disgusting like you! Love comes in all shapes and sizes Mina and mine has come with a boy with the most beautiful disorder ever. I swear I'd marry him one day and that would never be you!" Mark snapped at her as he carried Haechan like a bride home.

Taeyong frowned at his son who dashed through the front door, he placed the crying beauty on his bed and started attending to his bruises, Mark was crying himself that the mother back hugged him with concern.

"Hush now. What happened?!" Taeyong carefully asked his son as Mark related the whole thing. His mother took it really hard that Haechan was hurt, so he left to have a talk with Mina's parents and put her in place.

"Beary boo boo hurty!!!" Haechan sniffled in pain, his knees and elbows all torn at the force of the fall. His wrists bruised and he shivered more than he should.

Mark cupped his face and kissed him on the lips, he kissed him as deep as he could, pushing him down on the bed and hovering the boy but............would Haechan ever realize anything? He stopped it, he was hurt, his emotions scattered, he was in love with a boy who couldn't love him back ever.

"Lion where go?" Haechan followed the older cluelessly, he tugged at the blondies jacket, yet Mark turned around.

"Stop following me! Please!" Mark turned around to face Haechan who hugged him tightly with a pout. The older just hugged him back, letting his anger go away.

"Beary with sleepy? Feety hurty, me fally, Daddy scoldy beary." Haechan guided Mark to his bed and patted his free side.

"You do you even realize that I'm falling in love with you? That I love you so much unconciously?" Mark mumbled softly at the boy, avoiding eye contact and trying to sleep not understanding how hurt this lion of his was.

"Beary Huggie? Coldie........Daddy Huggie bear when coldie." The brunette snuggled into the olders chest with a smile.

"You are so beautiful inside and out why can't people see that?" Mark whispered softly as he let his anger turn to sleepiness and drift off.

Jaehyun stood at the door frame feeling guilty that his son was dragging Mark down with him, was he? Was Haechan ruining Marks life or was he making it worth it? He didn't know anything about it.