ANNIE LEONHART ▸ LIVING HELL

ANNIE | FEM!READER

  "ANNIE~" y/n called out in a teasing tone, walking behind her blue-eyed girlfriend, while holding her own hands together behind her back. "are you begging me to pair up with you?" annie crossed her arms, her head slightly turning to her left side, so she could look at y/n.

   "pfft! me? begging?" the h/c haired female dramatically placed her hand on her chest, while loudly scoffing, making the short blonde roll her eyes and sigh. "whatever, let's just get into the training, y/n."

   a big smirk appeared on y/n's face, as she stood right next to the blonde, her fingers gently brushing against annie's pale skin, as she tried to ignore her teasing girlfriend, by just staring straight forward, into nowhere, keeping emotionless expression as always.

   y/n placed both of her hands on each of annie's shoulder from behind, leaning towards the blonde's ear. "i know  many other ways, how to have some fun." the female's warm breath against annie's skin made her tense up a little bit, without showing it, as the e/c eyed girl already knew what effect she had on her girlfriend.

   "but if you wanna fight, i guess we'll have to fight then." y/n suddenly walked in front of annie, shrugging her shouldera and acting like nothing happend just a few seconds, getting into fighting position, with a small, innocent smile on her face.

   the e/c eyed female was the first one to charge at annie, dodging few of the blonde's punches and moves, the smirk appearing once again. y/n stared right into annie's fierce blue eyes, making annie do the mistake of getting distracted, right before earning a smaller punch into the stomach.

   these training fights were never meant to really hurt anyone in any way, but y/n and annie didn't mind receiving few smaller punches, bruises and cuts during their shared trainings, knowing they'll make it up to each other sooner or later.

   the shorter blonde stumbled few steps back, crouching up a little, before gazing up, seeing her girlfriend still wearing the same, stupid smirk. "you are so dead." annie held her fists up, earning a soft, throaty chuckle from the other female.

   "maybe i am, and maybe i am going to leave this living hell with the devil standing right in front of me." the girl with s/c skin teased, getting into her own fighting position, not knowing what is going to happen next.

----

   few hours pasing, meaning few hours since y/n got her ass kicked by her own girlfriend, annie. looks like teasing the blonde female the entire day wasn't such a brilliant idea after all.

   the h/c haired female stopped the running water, ending her quick shower she decided take after the exhausting day, wrapping a towel around her wet body, before opening the shower curtains and walking in front of the sink, where the mirror was at.

   as y/n kep washing her dirty shirt in the sink, the shower being used suddenly stopped, few seconds before curtains opening could be heard, making the female slightly raise her head, peaking into the mirror, the corners of her lips turning up, when she was who was the other, only person in the bathroom with her.

   two cold hands sneaked on y/n's shoulders, while the e/c eyed female kept her head low, minding her businesses, still washing her shirt with her own hands. a smaller, gentle kiss on one of y/n's shoulder made her finally look up, making an eye contact with her girlfriend through the foggy mirror that was right in front of them.

   "um... sorry about this." the blonde rubbed the back of her neck, her gaze on the back of y/n's shoulder, before looking away nervously. "what do you mean?" the female furrowed her eyebrows, turning to her side, seeing at what annie was looking at just few seconds ago through the mirror.

   "oh." y/n's e/c eyes slightly widened, seeing a big, dark bruise forming on the back of her shoulder, realizing it probably happend when annie used her fighting technique, making the female harshly fall on her back.

 the female's e/c eyes left her own reflection in the fogged up mirror, turning around to look at her girlfriend, who was still nervously gazing at the bathroom floor. a small reassuring smile appeared on y/n's face, when she saw how the blonde reacted, softly sighing.

  "annie, hey." y/n gently grabbed annie by her chin, making her icy blue eyes look at y/n. "it's alright. it doesn't even hurt. i promise. " the h/c haired female quietly chuckled, trying to assure her rather upset girlfriend.

   annie's eyes kept shifting between y/n's e/c eyes and her soft lips, before the other female finally got the message looking at the bathroom door, making sure no one's about to walk in, in the next following seconds.

   the second y/n's magnetic eyes left the bathroom door, the blonde didn't waste any more time and pressed her lips against y/n's, both of the girls melting into the kiss, that got more and more heated by every single second.

   y/n's back gently hit the sink, while both of her arms were settled on annie's shoulders, while the blonde's hands were roughly holding her girlfriend's body close, by her waist, leaving small finger marks, even through the towel, that was still wrapped around the female's body.

   "i deserved it after all." y/n muttered between heavy breaths, her and annie's face just few inches apart, feeling each other's warmth breaths on their skin as both of the females could feel the blood rushing through their cheeks.

   "you did." the blonde pressed her forehead against y/n's, her luminescent blue eyes shut close, both of the females catching their own breaths.

﹙❗﹚ A/N : i lowkey hate this, but #IamGayForAnnieLeonhart😩🛐🙏

- ANNA