SASHA BRAUS ▸ PANTRY

SASHA | FEM!READER

GROANING, y/n rubbed her face with the palms of her hands, her head hanging down from the edge of the bed. the pouring rain could be heard over the chatter of others, the lights slightly flickering once in a while, because of the bad weather.

"i'm so hungry!" sasha, who was laying in the same position as the e/c eyed female, right next to her, clutched her stomach dramatically. "we came back from dinner like thirty minutes ago, sasha." jean pointed out, rolling his eyes at the food-loving brunette.

"huh? and?" sasha sat up, glaring at the male, not seeing his point. "i bet y/n's hungry too! am i right, y/n?" the brunette leaned over the other female, who was still laying on her back, their faces dangerously close. "i guess." y/n sighed out of bordedness, feeling the tips of her ears burn as sasha was hovering over her.

"see!" sasha straighten up, motioning towards the h/c haired female with her hand, making the jean quietly scoff at the two females. "can you two be something else than hungry?" eren furrowed his eyebrows, sitting on the floor next to armin, who was leaning onto the male's shoulder, a book clutched in his hands.

"being hungry..." connie started. "and absolutely clueless about their feelings for each other-" he leaned closer to jean and eren, whispering as his lips curved into a smirk. "-are the only things they can be."

as the males snickered, others chattering in the background, y/n sat up, furrowing her eyebrows. "what was that?" she confusingly cocked her head to the side, sasha copying her actions without realisation, making connie, jean and eren snicker even more. "oh, nothing." connie shook his head from side to side, his snickering slowly calming down.

getting up, sasha grabbed y/n's wrist, dragging her up without a warning, making her slightly stumble. "sasha-" "let's go fetch some food!" the brunette happily clapped her hands together, walking towards the wooden door, grabbing the other female's, who couldn't say no, wrist once again.

"oi! where are you two idiots going?" connie, who always seemed to noticed the both female's actions, called out, making them swiftly turn around. "food!" the brown eyed female pointed at the door, making the smaller boy cross his arms. "if any of you get caught, don't beg me to give you food later, when you're banned from breakfasts for a week."

y/n chuckled, playfully rolling her e/c eyes, knowing both her and sasha are able to always get food out of connie or jean. "yeah, whatever." as the both food-loving females chuckled, their fingers intertwining without neither of them noticing, they opened the front door with a louder creak.

"are they really this dumb and clueless?" eren raised his eyebrows, while armin comfortably nuzzled himself more into the male's shoulder, lost in the words of his book. "yeah, and they're not the only ones." jean rolled his brown eyes, making connie laugh.

the porch, where y/n and sasha were walking, hand in hand, was being protected by a smaller roof, stopping them from getting soaked in the cold rain as the quiet chattering of their friends got lost in the sound of rain drops hitting the muddy ground and rooftop.

a blood rushed to the e/c eyed female's cheeks, when sasha swayed their intertwined hands forward, beaming, toothless smile creeping onto her face, not having a problem holding hands with y/n, taking it as a normal, friendly gesture. the wooden door, leading to the dining room, came into the view, making the brunette quietly squeal in excitement.

"sasha, remember-" y/n placed both of her hands on the brunette's shoulder, making her brown eyes gaze into the female's e/c ones. "-we're only grabbing food and getting out. not like the last time." y/n warned the female, clearly remembering how the last time sasha started to happily jump around the tables with potatoes in each hand and one captured between her teeth, causing both her and the h/c haired female getting caught.