HANGE ZOË ▸ SAWNEY AND BEAN

HANGE | FEM!READER

"HELLO, BEAUTIFUL." hange took few steps to the chained up titan, with their arms behind their back, slightly leaning forward.

   heavy breaths kept escaping the titans big, opened mouth, while hange kept trying to communicate, asking the titan many questions, while everybody else watched in slight shock and fear.

  everybody knew how much the section commander, hange zoë, loved experiments and how reckless they could act sometimes. watching hange talking about some of their favourite experiments and titans was like watching a small child get a toy, they always wished for.

   some people find it rather cute, how their lovely brown eyes sparkled, every time someone was listening to them, passionately blabbing about their theories and experiments.

  one of those people was y/n, hange's sweet girlfriend. they knew each other for a long time and even though getting into relationship with hange, or how levi calls them 'shitty four eyes', might seem like a crazy idea or even impossible thing to do for some people, yet those two always made it work, always finding time for each other and most importantly, trusting each other.

   the e/c eyed female was now standing few steps away from the brunette, with arms crossed over her chest and slightly furrowed eyebrows, carefully watching hange's actions and moves.

   "how are we feeling?" hange raised their head up, looking right at the titan. "do you have a name? are you in pain?" the hazel eyed person kept asking questions, their beaming expression not changing once. "section commander, you're too close!" moblit berner reached his hand towards hange, who ignored his warnings. y/n lifted her hand to her rosy lips, nervously biting her nails, not even being aware of her own actions.

   after few more questions and moblit's warnings, hange moved to the next titan, who was chained down in a laying position, unlike the other one. "hi there!" the brunette placed both hands on their knees, leaning dangerously closer to the titan's big face. "lovely weather, don't you think?" hange started questioning the titan, just like few seconds before with the first titan, while the titan just started at them hungrily, it's mouth wide open.

   "are you hungry?" the second the question left hange's mouth, the titan charged forward with it's head, clutching it's teeth together, being not too far away from biting the reckless section commander, who luckily jumped away at the right time, a loud yelp escaping their lips.

   "hange!" y/n called out, taking few fast steps forward, reaching her hand forward, but stopping the second she realised hange's perfectly fine. the female rubbed her forehead, quietly groaning, hating this feeling and the fear of loosing someone so important as hange.

   "that was close!" the brunette laughed out loud, causing everyone exchange quick, confused and worried looks between each other. "that was what i have been trying to tell you!" moblit raised his voice, being, again, ignored by hange themselves. "y/n, did you see-" hange swiftly turned around, excited expression on their face, just to see that their girlfriend was no longer standing there, their expression almost dropping.

   "section commander, captain y/n left just a few seconds ago." moblit explained, after hange gave him a clearly confused look about their loved one no longer being there.

----

   y/n walked into her and hange's shared room, slamming the big, wooden door behind her, before fractionally running her fingers through her h/c hair. no matter how hard the e/c eyed female tried to keep hange safe, they wouldn't always listen and just the thought of loosing hange hurts y/n. the h/c haired female hated, when she was acting too clingy or was way too caring for some people's liking, but one of y/n's biggest fears were the people she cared about the most abandoning her.

   the wooden door bursting open caught y/n's attention from all her deeper thoughts, making the female quickly turn around, seeing hange, with slightly worried look plastered on their face.

   "oh, hey babe-" y/n gently hugged herself, trying to act as normal as possible, while the brunette closed the door behind them, walking towards their e/c eyed girlfriend, before placing both of their hands on y/n's cheeks, checking her for any kind of injuries.

   "um, hange?" y/n furrowed her eyebrows, confused about her significant other's strange actions. "you look alright to me." hange rubbed her her chin, after their hands left y/n's face. "that's because i am alright." a small, almost silent chuckle escaped the female's lips, before slowly reaching her hand towards her lover's face , tugging a strand of their brown locks behind their ear. "then why'd you left, darling? i thought you enjoyed my experiments."

   "i-" y/n defeatedly sighed, gazing away. "you just scared me a little bit back there." she nervously rubbed the back of her neck. "y/n~" hange gently placed their warm hand on the h/c haired female's cheek, making her look into hange's beautiful, hazel eyes.

   "you don't have to worry about me-" "but i do." y/n suddenly snapped, slapping hange's hand away, not even meaning to do so, before continuing with her smaller outburst. "i do worry about you, hange, okay?! because i just... i just..." y/n's voice broke, as she looked away, sudden yet unknown tears forming up in the corners of her e/c eyes.

   hange's soft lips slightly opened, their girlfriend's reaction obviously shocking them. of course the brunette knew y/n cares about them and so did they for her, but they didn't knew this is how their significant other really felt on the inside.

   few warm, silent tears fell down the female's cheeks, before hange gently grabbed y/n by her shoulders, pulling her right into their chest, while she lazily wrapped her arms around the hazel eyed person's frame, quietly sobbing into their chest, definitely leaving a tears stains on hange's shirt, but they couldn't care less at the moment.

   "i love you, hange." y/n murmured those four words into hange's chest, as they kept rubbing circles on the female's back, gently resting their head on top of y/n's. "i'm just scared." the s/c skinned female slowly pulled away, her voice suddenly being heard way better, then when her face was buried into hange's chest.

   "scared of loosing you, hange." y/n finished, looking up with her e/c eyes, just to see the brunette's tenderly shocked expression change into a soft one. "my dear... i can't promise you i'll be here forever, but right now i am here. and i am here with you." hange said with a soft voice. "hange-" y/n furrowed her eyebrows, her own words being cut of by the brunette's next move.

   hange placed their hand on back of y/n's head, pulling her into a tight embrace once again, their heart beat suddenly faster at the thought of leaving their y/n.

   after few seconds of comfortable silence in a tight embrace, y/n was the one to pull away, rubbing her reddish nose with the back of her hand. "i'll be more careful around sawney and bean, if that will calm you down a little." a beaming smile, that y/n adored so much, appeared on hange's face.

   "sawney and bean? seriously?" the female drily chuckled, before surprisingly earning a small punch into her shoulder, by her loved one. "hey, ouch!" y/n dramatically raised her tone, rubbing her shoulder, trying to look mad, just making hange loudly laugh by doing so. "let's just go and continue our experiment." the brunette threw their arm around y/n's shoulders, pulling her closer to them, while the h/c haired female quickly rubbed her, now almost dry, e/c eyes, before giving hange a serious look.

  "this time being more careful." they playfully rolled their innocent-looking eyes at y/n's words, before making their way towards the wooden door, dragging their lovely girlfriend with them, a genuine smiles on both y/n and hange's faces.

﹙❗﹚ A/N : when all you writing is hurt/comfort, but in real life it's just hurt with no comfort😩😩

- ANNA