MIKASA ACKERMAN ▸ CONSEQUENCES

MIKASA | G!N READER

LOUDLY SIGHING, you pinched the bridge of your nose. you hated fighting. and you hated fighting with your own girlfriend even more, but both of you were in a bad mood this day, causing you to snap and let out the anger on each other.

    "so you're saying you're mad at me, because i work and make money?" crossing arms over her chest, mikasa sighed. you ran your fingers through your hair out in frustration. "that's not what i'm saying, mikasa! all i was talking about, was you spending too much time in work and overworking yourself." trying to explain, you threw your hands in the air, feelings overwhelming you.

shaking her head from side to side, mikasa quietly groaned. "oh, so this is because i make money, which mostly you spend?" at mikasa's words, you couldn't help, but sigh loudly. "mikasa, when you'll understand i don't care about some money, but about you?!" you started to explain, slightly raising your voice once again. "maybe i just want you to spent some time with me, because if i can remember right, i am your partner!"

"not everything has to be about you!" the raven haired female grunted, looking a other direction and shutting her eyes close for a few seconds. the breath in your throat suddenly hitched at your girlfriend's words. after all, the only thing you wanted to do, was to spent some time with her, as the two of you didn't have much time to do so lately.

defeatedly slumping your shoulder, you took a deep breath in, before swiftly turning around. "where are you going?" calling out, mikasa was slightly shocked by your sudden actions. you made your way to the front door of your apartment, grabbing the keys for your car. you wanted to turn around so bad, yet you didn't and just walked out of the front door, shutting it close behind you with a loud bang.

sighing, mikasa ran both of her hands through her hair, realising she messed up. the both of you did. but it was her, who was spending more time in her office, even though she didn't have to. the raven haired female threw herself onto the couch, replaying the whole fighting scene in her head over and over again. placing one of her hands over her eyes, mikasa looked up, facing the ceiling of your shared apartment.

what the raven haired female didn't expect next was the loud car crash, followed by screams, which came from outside. this startled mikasa, as she clearly remembered you grabbing the car keys not too long ago, causing a sudden wave of fear run over her. swiftly getting up from the couch, mikasa made her way towards one of the big windows, before looking down at the scene.

smoke rose up from two cars crashed against each other, with people walking around the scene and shouting words, mikasa couldn't understand from such a distance. "y/n? no, that can't be-" muttering to herself, mikasa didn't waste any time before running out of the apartment, the fear of you getting hurt slowly consuming her.

the blame slowly, yet surely started to get to her, as she realised it was her, who upset you and after seeing a very familiar car harshly collided with another one, the thought of the car being yours never left. the two of you maybe live in a big city, where anyone could have the same car as you, but mikasa couldn't be that sure.

running out through the front door, the breath in mikasa's throat hitched at the sight. the fronts of two cars smashed against each other, with the suffocating smoke raising up from it. loud chatter filled mikasa's ears, as she watched bunch of people stand around the scene, causing her not to see, if there are any victims.

"y/n..." muttering, the female's feet swiftly moved on it's own towards the cars. the fear didn't leave mikasa's body, as she ran closer, just to collide with something or more like someone else. ready to apologise, mikasa looked who she bumped into, making her eyes widen. "mikasa-" you softly called out, before the breath was knocked out of you by your girlfriend's tight embrace.

"i thought..." muttering into your chest, mikasa couldn't care less about some random people around her at the moment. "it's okay. i'm okay." you assured her, brushing your hand up and down her back in a comforting manner. "let's go inside, alright?" leaning back, you cupped mikasa's face with one of your hands, as she softly nodded at your words.

after the short and quiet way back up to your shared apartment, the second you closed the front door behind you, a sigh left your lips. "mikasa, i'm sorry." looking down at the floor, you pressed your back against the door. "i understand how important work is for you and i shouldn't have be mad at you about it."

"i'm sorry too, y/n. we both said things we didn't mean and i can promise you, i'll spend more time with you from now on." reaching for your hand, mikasa gently grabbed it, as she lowered her tone while speaking. intertwining your fingers with hers, you softly smiled at mikasa, while she did the same.

you took a step closer to the raven haired female, before raising your other free hand in the air and placing it on mikasa's cheeks. leaning into your comforting touch, her eyes flattered close, as you placed a small kiss on her forehead.

from now on the two of you'll try to talk things out and understand each other, instead of starting fights neither of you wanna have...

a/n : this idea seemed cooler in my head😔😔☝️

- ANNA