HANGE ZOË ▸ CLUMSINESS

HANGE | G!N READER

THROWING THEMSELVES onto the couch, a loud sigh escaped y/n's lips, their arms stretched on the back of it. without no expeditions, today wasn't tiring as much as other days, yet the e/c eyed person had a lot of paper work to do, causing them to be stuck inside an office almost the entire day. as y/n leaned their head back, the door leading to the room they shared with the section commander, loudly opened, causing the h/c haired person's head snap towards it.

   y/n's lips twitched into a smile, as their gaze landed on the glasses-wearing brunette making their way towards their partner. throwing themselves onto the couch, just like the e/c eyed person did not too long ago, hange didn't waste any time, before laying down on their stomach and placing their head on y/n's thighs, groaning loudly. "so much paperwork..." the brunette muttered, while their partner started to play with their messy brown hair. "i know, i know." agreeing, y/n softly chuckled at the sight of their significant other laying there like a big baby.

   "and i haven't seen you almost the entire day!" suddenly getting up on their knees, hange threw their arms around the e/c eyed person's neck. y/n, being used to the brunette clinging onto them and having the need to hold them all the time, stroked hange's back up and down, enjoying their presence. "well we are together now and- hange!" y/n called out as hange, who's head was hidden in the crook of the other person's neck, slightly bit them out of nowhere.

   between laughs, the hazel eyed person managed to apologise, pulling their head back to look at their lover's playfully annoyed expression. "alright, i'm sorry." as the brunette's laughs calmed down, their gaze shifted back onto the h/c haired person's neck, the spot where hange had bit y/n turning red. without any warnings hange leaned to the side, pressing a soft kiss onto the spot, before y/n could even complain.

   as the soft kiss on y/n's neck turned into heated, yet sloppy make out session, hange made their way on their partner's nap, hovering over them, as their lips were moving in sync. placing their hands on the e/c eyed person's shoulders, pushing them on their back to lay down, y/n's hands remained on hange's hips, while the kiss never broke.

   pulling away for air, both hange and y/n could feel each other's warm breath against their skins, as their faces were just a few inches apart. leaning slightly down, ready to attack their lover's neck with kisses and love bites, the brunette tried to reposition their knees to have better access to y/n's neck, yet they failed, as their knee slipped from the edge of the smaller couch, before they appeared on the floor.

   y/n's, now confused, gaze shifted towards hange, who was rubbing their lower back, quietly groaning. raising their head, their hazel eyes met y/n's e/c ones as silence fell over the room. the h/c haired person, not being able to hold it back anymore, bursted out laughing, while they remained sitting on the couch, leaning onto their elbow. "i- i'm sorry!" y/n spat between laughs, apologising for their endless laughing. "are you- are you alright?" the e/c eyed person couldn't stop laughing, causing them to muffle their own mouth with the back of their hand.

   not hearing any sort of response slightly shocked the h/c haired person, causing them to finally look back down at their lover, who was staring right back at them with a serious expression. y/n's laughs suddenly died down, as they continued to stare wide-eyed at hange, waiting for a response. their worries disappeared, when it was now the brunette's turn to loudly laugh as they fell onto their back. hearing each other's laugh, made the other one always laugh even more, making it almost impossible to calm down at the moment.

   "hange, hange-" calling out between laughs, y/n reached her hand forward, getting the hazel eyed person's attention, while they continued to giggle at the stupid situation. "are you okay, though?" calming down, it was only loud breaths escaping the person's lips. "yeah, yeah. i'm fine." hange placed their arm over their eyes, continuing to lay on the floor, while catching their breath.

   the situation wasn't funny anymore, yet y/n managed to burst out laughing one more time at the imagine of hange falling of the couch replaying in their mind on a repeat. "c'mon! is me falling of the stupid couch so funny?" sitting up, the glasses-wearing brunette pointed at the couch, where y/n remained sitting. "maybe." the e/c eyed person pursed their lips, trying so hard not to laugh at their partner's playfully serious expression. "let's see if you're going to laugh, when i do this!"

   not being able to quickly register what was going on, y/n's wrist was grabbed by hange, as they dragged y/n down onto the floor with them. "hey, ow!" playfully punching the hazel eyed person's shoulder, the e/c eyed person chuckled, enjoying the small moment caused by both y/n, yet mostly hange's clumsiness.

- ANNA