1. Accidental Death

□□□□□0%

■□□□□20%

■■□□□40%

■■■□□60%

■■■■□80%

Access is not yet granted...
Please stand by.

Loading...

■■■■■100%

Access Granted: File 81-D20

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Techno's Pov:

I had been streaming for about ten minutes, on the SMP, farming potatoes and what not. Talking to the chat about trying to get more people to join The Syndicate. Though the topic quickly switched to my recent move and how I had a new found hate for  any plane that I'm not controlling or isn't in a block-based game.

Having a peaceful talk with chat, really.

Until...

Tommyinnit:Technoblade join vc2!!!
Tommyinnit: vc2!!!
Technoblade: Ok....

*ding*
I joined..

"Halloooo" I said making myself known to whoever else was in the call. Almost immediately after doing so, I checked to see who else was in the call. Wilbur, Tommy, Philza, Dream, and Tubbo.

"Hello Technoblade!-" Tommy shouted."Keep it down Tommy. "
Though I immediately shushed him, due to the lack of my headphones, because he was being a little too loud.

Everyone fell silent then started to laugh.

"D-Did you just tell me to be quiet?... I've been 'languaged' by the Blade.. " Tommy said quietly in shock.

"How have you been mate? " Philza asked.

"Uhhh, good. I broke my headphones recently, but (Y/N) told me not to worry about it, and that they'd get me a pair when they get off work-" I was then interrupted by Tommy.

"(WPY/N) Who the hell is that!? " Tommy yelled.

"Yeah Techno. Who's that? " Everyone, except Philza, joined in.

"Oh! I didn't know it was that soon! How are they doing? I'm guessing everything went fine. " Phill said, causing the others to fall silent and listen. Everyone seeming even more confused.

"(Y/N)'s doing good. She actually woke me up this morning with breakfast in bed! Which was amazing. I'd say that the move went pretty well. Her dad wasn't very happy, but that's probably because she hit him with a pan for cursing.. " I rambled. Forgetting that there were other people in the call...

....and that I was streaming.

I looked over to see chat going crazy.