24. "Let's walk, they said! "

Recap:

"Nope. I didn't feel like getting up. "

Laughter filled the room as it did during many distant discord calls. Practically feeling the hidden smile techno held on his face, while he was facing away from me, I laughed quietly. Patting the brunette's head as a thanks.

'How could I ever of lived without him? '

________________________________________________________________

"Without friends, no one would want to live, even if he had all other goods. "
--Aristotle

_______________________
_________________________________________

Third person Pov:

Day Two

It was the second day in which Y/N was housing the group of friends, and the second day of being out of the hospital. The second day she had not left the house to go to work but instead left the house to enjoy the company of others. Nothing was how it used to be. It probably wasn't going to be an easy switch to go back to their normal schedule either but that wasn't going to stop her from enjoying herself.

No, that wasn't going to stop her at all.

Though that might not be said for the rain.
It had been just moments ago in which Y/N had sat on a bench and waited for everyone to finish whatever it was they were doing in the small music store. Every now and then, she'd tap against the wooden mask she was wearing. Just sitting there and glancing over at the many old records, that the store held, through thin glass. Sitting there as the calming smell of rain filled the air as gray clouds began to sweep over the sky. Time still walking by slowly as the clouds finally let free all the pent up weight they had held; pouring down on to the many people who'd decided to take a stroll. A few rushing into stores or into cars as to evade the clouds downpour. Others, like Y/N, had found themselves opening their umbrellas and continuing as they were. Simply allowing the cold rain to tap against the top of the umbrella; Y/n continued to sit on the stiff wooden bench. Deciding to just wait for the others instead of going into the small shop. Finding her own comfort and friend in the falling rain.

Her mind over running thoughts about how she was the only one who had an umbrella. Smiling to their self, Y/N allowed her own 'I told you so' to play out as she'd continued to remain outside. The only difference she made was standing up to be sure that her clothes remained dry.

Eyes closed, behind her wooden mask, as she stood in the rain; waiting.

Listening to every click and tap of a passer's shoes. Words from multiple conversations jumbled together, but she ignored it as she was slowly pulled into a more empty state of mind.
All sounds slowly faded into static as if...as if none of it was ever truly there. It felt as if nothing that she had just seen, heard, or experienced was real. Nothing seemed to matter in her mind. It was her own sort of reality. Nothing mattered here... Nothing.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀