15. Almost.....

"

When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
--Groucho Marx

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

Y/N Pov:

The clicking of heels echoed into the room from the halls as people walked by. As I sat in the bed waiting for the last check up I'd have to go through before I would be aloud to leave the hospital. Before I would be able to go home to Techno...

He better be taking care of himse-

"Good Morning Ms. L/N. I'm Doctor Matthew, and I'm going to do one more check up before you're released, okay? " They said while standing in the middle of the doorway, as if to ask if they were welcome in. I simply nodded my head, giving a small smile.

She made her way to me. Checking over the basics and writing everything down on the clip board she clutched to her chest. She must be new... Don't scare her Y/N....

"Your heartbeat is quite different than what I would of expected. Though, on here, that is normal for you. " She commented. Though I bearly listened. Far too busy watching the many different emotions flash in her eyes. Concern being one of the main things as she continued writing. Glancing over at me then looking back to her paper. Coming to an abrupt stop and shooting her attention back to me.

"Your eyes! T-There-"

"Naturally like this." I interrupted. Glaring at the wall to my left. Not in the mood to hear words of judgement be sent my way. Glancing over to see a soft smile on her face.

"I quite like them. I don't think I've seen anyone have anything similar. It fits quite well with your voice. " I smiled softly at her seeing the slight pink tent at the tips of her ears.

"Thank you. I would go on about the beauty you were blessed with though I believe there is still a lot that must be done for this check up... Doctor" Smirking slightly as her face became red and her brown eyes frantically looked back at her clipboard.

°°

Phil's Pov:

I began driving out of the driveway of Techno's home after helping Kristen put our stuff in the room we would be staying in and sitting down to talk with Techno. Giving him a hug before I left.

Kristen had decide to stay with him wanting to get to know him better. Seeing as they never met in person until now.

Bearly halfway to my destination, I had to turn around, Wilbur sending me a message saying He and the gremlins were at the hospital that Y/N was in.

Why do they have to be so stressful?

I sighed as I began heading to the hospital. Praying that none were terrorizing anyone their.

°°

Every twist and turn of the streets were making Phil even more anxious as he got closer and closer to the hospital. Not only was he trying to prepare himself to have to deal with everyone, as they would have to wait until Y/N was released, but he was getting more impatient by the second to know what actually happened. What could have possibly happened if it wasn't a car crash? How did Y/N's car get totaled if she didn't even drive it when the accident happened? Techno had even been confused on how that could have happened. It just didn't seem right.

Nothing seemed right about this. He was almost there. Almost where he would figure it all out. Almost...

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

Heyo! I'm back. Only for a little while though. Anyways there is going to be a few things added to this, a previous, updates sometime soon.

So things might start getting confusing at some point, due to whatever I change. I will make sure to announce when that happens, if it happens, but as of right now everything should stay normal.