11. Maybe I'm not listening

"Though silence is not necessarily an admission, it is not a denial, either."
--Cicero

[Ending=1 was selected: Technoblade's path will continue]

Loading.....

....

....

Loading almost complete...

....

Would you like to proceed?

[ Yes  or   No ]

You have chosen to continue. Please wait as we load the proper story for your selected path...

Loading.....

Loading complete

__________________________________________________________

It had been another long night. Y/N was finishing paperwork after Techno had decided to retire to his room to get some needed sleep. Y/N was thinking about doing the same though decided against it. She had enough to deal with already seeing as she had to prepare lessons for her students and scripts for her MC server. Neither were going too well, might I add.

After hours of getting together the right lesson material, she'd thought about how she was going to setup the conflict of her server. Whether she should make the villain seem obvious to viewers or make there be a slight..twist.

'There are many ways I could establish a villain to this story. Though most of them are kind of basic. ' She'd thought to herself multiple times throughout the night. Mind still barren of any actual solutions.

It was three in the morning before Y/N had decided to take a brake from deciding on certain people's plot armor.

Turning on Hayloft, seeing as it was the first song in the shuffled playlist, and taking a seat at her gaming desk. Turning on the touch screen function to her laptop. She figured she would take a brake from brainstorming to doodle a bit. Allowing herself to relax and forget about any other plans she may have had.

|
|

She'd spent hours doodling multiple things. None of which were going to ever see the light of day, and become an actual finished art piece.

She set down her rainbow stylus to lean back and stretch in her chair. Hear the pops of her joints releasing air. Settling back in her seat and glancing at the clock, which sat permanently attached to the wall above the gaming setup. Ticking away.

'4:28am... I should have payed more attention to the time' She sighed, standing up after turning off her laptop. Making her way to her office door. Flicking the light off and back on before leaving it off. Tapping the door three tips then making her way out and towards the kitchen.

Cautiously stepping down each step of the staircase. Being sure not to fall this time. Walking softly down the dimly lit hall towards her destination.

She opened the cupboard, grabbing two cups, before she proceeded to start two pots of coffee. Humming to herself as she waited and look out the window. Standing and leaning against the sink, a cloud covered the moon, almost as if it wanted to be the center of attention. Allowing the moon to reveal each soft curve the cloud held to it.

Y/N's lips turned into a soft smile before going back to their natural state. Enjoying the soft whistling of the wind from outside. The cool air making it's way inside through a slightly opened window.

Loving the calm that the night created.

Standing there. Calming swaying and humming to in inaudible song as she waited more the coffee to be down and the moon to proceed it's trip around the world.

Paying no mind to the soft steps coming from the top of the stairs. It was already know that her friend wasn't going to sleep for more than a few hours.

" How long have you been awake? "

"I think the more logical question is whether I actually went to sleep or not, piglet. " She answered, a smirk making it's appearance on her face. Hearing a sleepy chuckle in return as Techno placed a chair beside her and sitting down. The two sitting in a comfortable silence. This was one of the moments that Techno loved to look back on. The way the woman beside him managed to give off a calming and loving aura no matter how stressed she actually was, nor how broken she truly was.

"How was your sleep, piglet? The house wasn't to cold, was it? "

"It was nice, though sleep by you is definitely better." He said, resulting in a laugh from Y/N as she shook her head. "It like having a teddy bear, except the teddy bear throws sassy comments and says random facts that nobody asked to hear. "

Y/N playfully scoffed in return. " This is coming from the man who curses people in his sleep while singing blitz and horribly quoting Sun Tzu. "

The two laughed while having a friendly argument. Enjoying the moment while it lasted. Loving having the others presence bedside them.

_________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed loves! Sorry for the wait, I have been preparing for the arrival of a roommate.

If you have any questions or concerns, you comment them here or message me directly.

Do enjoy your (Night/morning/afternoon/evening/etc.) .

~Unlucky