5. "Welcome to Queer Island Pricks!"

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Hello my little biscuits and tarts! This stream is going to be a little..... Different. "

" Why did you say that so ominously?"

"I have no idea. I just said the first thing that came to mind... ANYWAYS!! Hello to the new and old viewers that have arrived today. Hope everyone is doing good. As you probably guess, Technoblade will be joining us today! " (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Hallooo"

Switching the display screen of her screen to a tab filled with multiple questions. " Now we aren't going to get started on your questions just yet. After all, we need to check on our server. "

" Which server is it? " Techno questioned while he was clicking a pen slowly.

" Well first we are checking the Biscuits' server, which is going to take a while... You are welcome to invite some of your friends too! If you want of course. " She offered. Knowing that Techno was anxious and probably didn't feel like he beloonged yet. " We could even show them Your server that we started like six years ago!" She hinted.

".... The void? " Techno clicked his pen a little faster.

"The void. " She responded, smirking at the hidden meaning. "We can show them the void.

" Your stall the stream while I get everyone into the discord call! " He looked over to the monitor that he was currently using. Opening discord to get the others. Linking the discord with (Y/N) 's stream.

(Y/N) smiled softly at Techno. Turning away. Reopening the tab that held questions.

"Let's start on some of these questions then. "

She began to scroll to the bottom of the list. Deciding to start there first.

Looking at all of the various types of questions.

Thankfully none were too personal...

"The first question is from Alicey0ba! They asked, " If you had to pick, what mob would you give up killing? You have to do this btw! '." Y/N stopped in thought.

Cows are one of the few livestocks she finds useful. 'My character is also part cow...but hey! Cannibalism!'

Though they said any mob....

Blazes definitely wouldn't be saved in this. Enderman aren't really too much of a problem... Ghasts too.

" I'd have to say either Ghasts or Endermen. Neither of them seem to bother me. Then again, other mobs seem to avoid me like the plague. " She answered. Mentally adding piglins to the list.

" Next question is from Levisbi- not gonna say that! They asked, " Neither or the End? ' Now the Neither has more mobs. Though the end isn't too easy for people to get to. The end also has Endermen! The End is my choice! "

"I would have picked the Nether. " Techno added.

Y/N smiled at him. Glad he was getting a little comfortable and adding his own opinions.

"I could definitely understand why"

*Bing*

People had began to join the discord. Immediately getting their volume lowered do to them screaming (Tommy).

" We only got through two questions before a Banshee joined the call. The other joined too. "

Techno and the others began laughing.

"Everyone ready to... adventure some servers? " Techno questioned.

"HELL YEAH! "

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Into the game:

□□□□□0%

■□□□□20%

■■□□□40%

■■■□□60%

■■■■□80%

■■■■□90%

■■■■■100%

[Life form load was successful. You are now in world: Fflewdwr ]

Would you like to switch characters?
[No   |  yes]

Character: Hathor has loaded in.

Loading........

Loading Complete

You have now entered Fflewdwr Hathor.
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

" Welcome to Queer Island pricks!"