6. Everyone is their own idiot

Heyoo! It's your bored author here. Just thought I should tell you that the next post will not be a chapter. Instead, it is gonna tell you about your character. I've also doodled a few different versions of your character.
Those pictures are going to be how I describe Y/N throughout the story. Feel free to skip it though. After all, this story is for you! You can imagine however you want your character to look!
Byee~

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Everyone was in awe of the what lay before them.

A server. Built by thousands, if not millions, of people. It was...BEAUTIFUL!

This wasn't even a forth of what the server held, yet it was already more than they believed to be humanly possible. There were pride flags built to perfection. Beautifully flowing streams. Adorable cottages, shops, trade centers, and even pet stores! Birds soaring in the air above. Almost as if they were dancing with both the wind and the swaying of the flags.

Dogs and cats peacefully running around. People harmonizing together. Even greetings the newcomers once they saw them.

The sign, which stood high above, welcoming others into the beautiful land.

It was all so utterly amazing, and there was still more they hadn't seen!

Y/N smiled seeing the awestruck faces on the fellow streamers and youtubers.

"Now, I will give you all some time to explore each part of this world, so don't rush yourselves. Take it in as if it was a painting in a gallery! " Y/N joyfully encouraged while adjusting her goggles to sit on her face properly. Feeling the bottom half of her face to make sure that it was tightened enough, yet not too much.

Wilbur composes himself before looking around at all of the shops. He took a deep breath and started to walk towards a cute little music shop. 'Oliver's Music Shop'. Yellow and purple flowers, which sat in the large window, giving the cute shop an even calmer vibe. A calming acoustic guitar toon playing throughout the shop. It was perfect.

𓅂
Philza smiled softly at the land in front of him. Wondering where'd this place had been all of his life. A place so beautiful and extravagant, as if it was straight out of a fairytale, practically THRIVING all because of someone who decided to try streaming out. A world, inside a screen, that showed the beauty of being different than what others may have wanted.
He made sure to remind himself to thank, not only Techno, but (Y/N) for giving him the chance to see such a place. Keeping that in mind, he made his way down the path to one of the various shops that help unique craft. From flags to eylitra. All of different colors, shapes, and sizes.

Tubbo was staring at the place in shock and excitement. This was nothing like he had ever seen. He took as much in as he could. Never wanting to forget such a magnificent site. Soon after, making his way toward a flower field in which bees were happily buzzing around.

Tommy was in complete awe. Everything was so well built! Not one block didn't look as though it belonged. He gazed at all the various animals that couldn't be found anywhere else but here. Mobs he'd never seen before or even thought would ever exist. There was cows made of crystals, bees that could practically lift a person, koi fish, a few unique dragons, and- MOTHS!
He began to book it to the moth containment. He practically looked like a kid that was taken to a candy shop. This place was amazing!

Dream slowly pulled himself together. When Techno messaged the discord, asking if anyone would like to hop onto Hathor's server, he was not expecting this. This...this went WAY over any expectations he could have had. I mean it wasn't everyday that your friend just sends you a link to their girlf- roommate's fan server. Though he was definitely going to take advantage of this opportunity. He began to make his way to the cute weaponary. Sapnap following not to far behind him after he'd stopped by the little panda hunt.

Everyone went separate ways. Finding things that interests them. Taking in the sight of the world around them and cherishing it. Techno taking a seat in a park, Philza enjoying his time flying, Tommy learning about moths, Tubbo making friends with others and bees, Sapnap enjoying pvp practice with Dream, Wilbur enjoying all types of music with Oliver, Bad aweing at the cute stuffie shop, and Y/N dancing with some of the maidens.

A wonderful world. A safe place for everyone.