10. Exhausted Gamer

10
•°•°•°•°•°•
______________________________________
_________________________________________
"If one is to be called a liar, one may as well make an effort to deserve the name."
--Alan A Milne
______________________________________________________________________________
K

ey:

"This" : (Y/N) 's deeper voice

Y/N : your name
L/N : last name

H/C : hair color
H/L : hair length
H/T : hair type

S/T : skin tone/color/type (idk)

F/C : favorite color
SF/C : second favorite color

(You get it, right? Now stop spamming my dms for this.)
_____________________________________

(Jack and Tommy Meet up stream)

Tommy's POV:

"Who do you reckon is your favorite of the dream team? "

"George"

"It has to be George.... I wonder if Big H has a favorite between the dream team? " I said while thinking about whether or not I should call Hathor's to ask. I would definitely get more views, but I could also get to talk to her.

"Who is 'Big H'? " Jack question.

I stared at him...

"You don't know who Hathor is?... " I waited for a reply only to get a no in return. I jumped up and began to call Hathor on discord. "Oh no no no no! That will not stand! You are meeting Big H, right chat? " Almost instantly the can't began to spam 'MotherLINE', 'Cowmom', and 'Bruvv'.

The call rang a few times before she answered.

"HEYYY BIG H! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN! " I yelled in result to her answering. The call silent before a slight shuffling was heard.

"I've been fine Tommy. *yawn* What about you? "

I looked over to see Jack in complete shock. Probably not expecting to her a deep voice pick up after the chat was saying 'MotherLINE'. I simply smirked.

" I'm doing great actually! I'm streaming my meet up with Jack Manifold right now!" I introduced. " Oh! Hathor, who is your favorite of the Dream team? "

"Hmm, I don't believe I've met everyone.. The only one I have had the chance of having a proper conversation with, is Nic-Sapnap." She said slightly slurring her words as she tried answering my question.

"I-Is her voice always this deep? " Jack whispered, though the mic probably picked it up, based off of the chuckle he received.

"No. I simply just woke up a second ago and have yet to get a glass of water. It's not that bad, is it? "

"NO! I was j-just wondering is all. I-it's quite c-alming actually! " Jack frantically said.

" WOAH NOW JACK MANIFOLD!That's the Blade's woman you're complementing! " I jumped in. Trying to lighten the mood a little more. Only to earn sputtering retorts from Jack, a laugh from Y/N, and frantic replies in chat. Well.. I definitely changed the mood..

"Oh! My boss messaged me... Three hours ago... "

" You have a job?"

"I HAD a job, three actually, but I think I might be losing on- Nope! My shift was given toJAREd!? I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO WORK INSTEAD OF BEING A SIMP!! "

_________________________________________

~Twitter~
_________________________________________

SimpNation @SimpsUnite • 2mins ago
Today we welcome our newest member to the Simp Nation! Everyone say Hello to @hathLINE !

_____________________________

Techno and Y/N were in the kitchen, dancing to soft music playing through a speaker, still in a call with Tommy and Jack. Having decided to just all have a conversation and get to know each other better.

While Tommy had the camera turned on, on his end, Y/N had settled with turn the camera on and facing it away from Techno. Worried about his privacy over her own. She didn't care if someone saw her face, or what she doesn't have covered. So she agreed to having her camera on when Tommy jokingly suggested it.

They'd go back and forth asking each other question while Y/N swayed to the soft music she kept playing. Every now and then the song would switch to a for up beat song. To which they would all sing together.

"Y/N, you said you had three jobs. What are they? " Jack asked. Genuinely curious as too what they were. Tommy also began to wonder as to what Y/N decided to do for her life.

"I work at a Cat Café near the airport here, a librarian, and I'm also a full-time art teacher for College students ( You're in Britain, so it's college loves.)  . " She answered. Steadily tracing her fingers over one of the many plants that sat in the window. Not caring if she was standing to view of the camera. Her face wasn't facing the camera so there wasn't much to worry about. "Which really explains my absence from social media. "
Jack thought of all the stress that must put on her. Having three jobs and making videos! This woman is a legend!

Tommy was practically jumping in his seat with the possibility of him having had a chance to meet Y/N, in person, at some point.

She didn't specify which school she had became the art teacher for. Then again, some schools do share the same teacher.

Techno knew that wasn't the only reason though he held his tongue. Not wanted Y/N to have to think about the past, nor did he want to be the one telling everyone about her personal situations. Yet a flame still managed to spark up with in him. Making sure he didn't let the flame grow, he took a sip of his glass of water. Savoring the way the ice cold water calmed him down a little, if not more.

_________________________________________