2. Favorite woman?

∴━━━✿━━━∴

(Y/N) pov:

Watching Techno sprint out the room before making my way over to the door. Closing it and locking it.

Then making my way back to the set up where the stream was a-go. Taking a seat in the Blood God's chair as if it was a thrown in which I'd made my own. A God taking over a kingdom after they'd been the reason for the kings downfall.

"I must say, for a guy with a monotone voice, he can scream. " I stated causing everyone to scream, not expecting me to still be there. My voice unintentionally lacking any sort of emotion or energy to it like it did moments before. Leaning further back into the chair as I found myself gather more potatoes.

"She tops," Wilbur said while breathing deeply into the mic.

Laughter broke out once more among us.

"Now. I do believe that there are still more introductions. So let's get back to it. " I said, leaning forward. Looking over to see the chat still going wild. Some 'roommate pog's and '#HarthorTops' appearing in the chat commonly.

"Hello. I'm Clay or Dream. You can call me whatever you want though! I'm a streamer known for being fast-"

"I've seen you're speed runs. You're almost as quick in game as you are to jump right to self-ego flirting...I'm only good at one of those, so I think I'm going to cut you're introduction short. " I interrupted. "Can I call you Dimp? "

"Uh, sure! W-what does that mean? " He asked, as the sound of someone joining the call rang through.

"It means Dream Simp. Now stop flirting with my roommate. Also, can I come back inside (Y/N)? " Techno's voice wavering as he spoke.

”Well it is pretty cold outside, so sure. You may come back inside as long as you don't insult my dubstep... " I mumbled. Getting out of the chair to unlock his door.

Doing so very slowly, of course.

I went back to the setup to proceed with introductions. Pulling another chair, which I left in here last time Techno and I were challenging eachother in Getting Over It. Hearing Techno's footsteps from downstairs as I sat myself down. .

"I'm Tommyinnit! Who is your favorite woman?" He asked.

"It depends on what you mean. Like in general orrrr something else?" I said, hearing Techno enter the door behind me. Taking his seat in his chair to which I left empty for him.

"Uhh...in general?"

"Hmmm...well I like the streamer Nihachu, so I guess she could be my favorite. I could say that one woman, but that would be a lie..." I mumbled to myself. "Yeah, Nihachu! She's my favorite woman! I think..."

"I, you were supposed to say- nevermind... Um, how old are you?"

Techno remained quiet, letting the conversation drag on.

"22."

"...Well, I'm 6'3!" Tommy said. Trying to up his ego.

"Cool. Techno, are all your friends short?" Y/N and Wilbur questioned. Confusing everyone and each other.

"WHA-"

"Compared to you two? Most of them are, yeah."

"Hmm, are they mostly English too?" Y/N questioned. Thinking of a certain possibility...

"Uhhhh...there's a few who aren't."

"Techno..."

"What?"

"Answer me honestly..."

"Um okay..."

"Do you have a thing for English people?"

"..."

"..." Everyone had broken out into laughter after both Y/N's question and Techno's silence. A wheeze accompanying the others.

"...Bruuh"

"I've broken your chat again...I don't regret asking though. It is an honest question in which needs to be answered..."

"...Don't you have a stream to set up?"

I stood up straight. Getting ready to make my way to my room. Not to start the stream of course!! I just needed to go to my room...to...clean? "Maybe I do maybe I don't. I'll be leaving to head to my room... Goodbye Techie's stream, bye Tommy, Tubbo, Philza, Wilbur, and Dream."

Making sure, to hug Techno and close the door behind me, I made my way to my room. Knowing that my fans were expecting a stream and explanation as to why I hadn't uploaded in three years.

Going to Twitter first, to inform everyone of the stream.

Clearing off all of the energy drinks on my desk. Well, most of them that is.

Then proceeding to set up my stream.

Stopping halfway through to look at my waiting screen. Maybe I should get a new one...

Something more fitting maybe?

'Not right now though! I have already set this up. Changing the loading screen would be a waste at the moment. '

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Heyo!
Kinda fast update, pog? Still unedited, like the first chapter, though. Criticism is always welcome. The helpful type, that is.

About the story.

Not me, though I probably need that too.

(This has been edited a little bit.)