Character

Now, I'm not exactly the best drawer... So don't get your hopes up. Also, if there is a certain appearance that you have in mind, feel free to tell me, and I will try to draw them. Also, these were done on my phone with the help of some ych bases.

About The name choice :
Y/N plays as a character in which she named Hathor. While many people believed she named her after the Egyptian Goddess, she actually chose the name to keep the memory of a family member she lost.

She created her character to have patches of yellow to resemble the markings of a cow.
Each spot glimmered of gold, like riches passed on with someone who is deceased. Remind her of both her loss and the things she wished to promise to someone one day.

She gave her character a second being. One to reflect the rage, guilt, and sadness she has felt through out her life. The second being looked pretty close to the appearance of an Ender species. Though there were definitely noticeable differences between the species and the Ender.

Both Y/N and Hathor wear a mask and goggles. Both to hide their insecurities and what they consider to be unnatural flaws. To represent the secrets in which they hold.

My Design ideas:

This is more of her base appearance

This is more of her base appearance. Minus a few things. I also forgot to add her tail...

I made this doodle first

I made this doodle first. You don't really have to memorize anything because I will most likely include a picture to help. Plus you can imagine Hathor to look however you want. (I'm also not good at drawing clothes when I'm drawing on a mobile app..)

This picture pretty much shows when Hathor and the second being are either compromising with one another or the being is trying to take control.

Vilian or Hero:
Hathor

Despite the monotone, yet kind, nature that Hathor gives off, she would be too mysterious for anyone to truly know whether she is truly friend or foe. People would keep a close eye on her actions to sort her from the good or the bad. Although they would most likely fail.

Hathor is more likely to cloak her
true intentions, causing it to be harder for others to truly understand her motives.

She would also be distant to others. Not wanting to get attached to anyone or anything. After all, one's attachment is just leverage for another.
Instead, she would choose to gain another's trust. Gaining the upper hand in any battle the may rise to the surface.

She would be more nutural than anything. Though that is easy to change.

The being:

The second being, or Species, doesn't make many appearances. So when they make their presence known, whether it be a whisper or an action, both players and viewers get shaken up.

Species can, and will, bestow fear in others.

No one knows it's intentions, but they certainly aren't good.

The being, not yet named, is a more amonous creature. Similar to the voices inside Technoblade's head, the being will stop at nothing to get what it wants. From chanting to manipulation. Even taking the risk of trying to gain control.

Even though it has horrible intentions, it hates when Hathor is harmed by others. Whether it be mental or physical. If someone is to harm her then they are as good as dead.

Species is most definitely a vilian.